Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Mardeydoo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot_Cannon
tray installed slid to the side ready for the bike (Above should read For Markeydoo.)
Elliot_Cannon
mas
Elliot_Cannon
rear trunk can be accessed with some care
Elliot_Cannon
Load bike. (This takes some lifting and might be hard for some road riders.)
Lou W
hijacked.gif Black cars sure do look nice thumb3d.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Slide bike to center, lock everything down and instal straps.
Elliot_Cannon
One more. The bike is pretty solid at this point and will survive 100 MPH.
Elliot_Cannon
Front wheel can be lashed to the bike frame or carried in the front trunk if you have room. I haven't tried to carry two bikes yet but I'm sure it can be done. All the parts you see (except the parts I made for the ski rack) are stock Yakima parts available at most bike shops.

Happy riding, Elliot
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2006, 08:33 PM) *

Happy riding Elliot

blink.gif Dont you mean "Happy riding, Elliot" ? Not being a stickler for gramar (you know I am horrible at it), it just read funny the first time through biggrin.gif
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 28 2006, 05:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2006, 08:33 PM) *

Happy riding Elliot

blink.gif Dont you mean "Happy riding, Elliot" ? Not being a stickler for gramar (you know I am horrible at it), it just read funny the first time through biggrin.gif

I'm happy when I'm riding and wish everyone else the same. Howzat? biggrin.gif
Elliot

I just fixed it for ya.
Markeydoo
Thanks Elliot that looks GREAT
Mark
Markeydoo
Elliot
Where did you get the attachment blocks made?
THANKS
SGB
wow, that is one cool rack.
Elliot_Cannon
Hi Mark. I made the mounting blocks myself. Hence the crude machining. Here are some pics. If you need a rack soon, you can borrow this one any time. Call me if you need it 949 472 9350. Elliot
Elliot_Cannon
more
Elliot_Cannon
Looks kinda crude but it works great.
Elliot_Cannon
last one.
Elliot_Cannon
I think the mounting holes for the ski rack are 37X50 mm. The bolt with the large wing nut came from the hardware store.
Elliot
STL914
Elliot, I gotta say that is one sweet set up. Would you care to share some dimensions on the part you machined?
Markeydoo
Thanks Elliot.
I realy like the look and I am thinking of building a set and that looks like a great design. Very stable
Mark
Hoss
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 28 2006, 05:37 PM) *

Dont you mean "Happy riding, Elliot" ? Not being a stickler for gramar (you know I am horrible at it), it just read funny the first time through biggrin.gif

Good thing you are not a stickler for grammar so you can concentrate on spelling and medical practitioner penmanship. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.