Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why - Why - Why?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
it looks like sumpin idea.gif I've seen before or multiple things all scrambled together??

.........b huh.gif
SirAndy
that ain't no 2 liter either ... 1.7 for sure ...

i've seen this kit before, can't remember who made it ...
icon8.gif Andy
grasshopper
AA ph34r.gif
Dr Evil
I like the kit.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 28 2006, 09:35 PM) *

I like the kit.

you also like midget + whipped cream combo....
Dr Evil
So.
grasshopper
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 28 2006, 08:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 28 2006, 09:35 PM) *

I like the kit.

you also like midget + whipped cream combo....

Stay away from my mom mad.gif
Aaron Cox
two words barry:

"Show Pony"
TROJANMAN
that's no uglier than a chalon....imo
madd_dogg_914
That is the 9014 kit from everyones favorite Porsche 914 parts suplier, The WORLD 914 parts supplier, Automobile Atlanta!!!

Here is the link to the information on the kit (just in case anyone is interested.)
Auto Atlanta 914 Body Kit - 9014

IPB Image
Mueller
we need to start a slush fund to buy these cars and CRUSH them to put them out of thier misery smash.gif biggrin.gif
sww914
Kill them both before they breed.
markb
Hmmm, 914 demo derby, anyone?
pfierb
Looks like a George Barris special pure ugly.....I'll bet" it breaks his heart to sell it" a dead horse in the street is also a" head turner".
MoveQik
I just don't get it. If you like the looks of a 914, buy one. If you don't, don't buy one. But why try to morph it into something it isn't? Personally, I think they are gorgeous wub.gif
nycchef
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jul 28 2006, 09:28 PM) *

we need to start a slush fund to buy these cars and CRUSH them to put them out of thier misery smash.gif biggrin.gif

no slush fund needed i'm in bklyn will do it for free. ar15.gif
lotus_65
i like it too, especially the side scoops. imo, that's where the clean, cool air should come from for oil coolers or engine intake (instead of down low, like at the front air dam).
the headlights look too much like a 240z or something, but otherwise it's cool by me.
Joe Bob
IPB Image

Sorry....but this puts the FU in FUGLEE.....

Notice the light covers be all fugged up?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.