Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy sees someone is legal to drink....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Have a great day guys!

sportlicherFahrer(21) beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif ...... icon8.gif barf.gif

alremley(67) clap56.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif birthday3.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
mstein95
Happy Birthday Jim (SportlicherFahrer) - come to the PNW Cruise tomorrow and I'll by you a cold one (in a longneck to take home and drink in a responsible way of course).

beerchug.gif beer3.gif birthday.gif
So.Cal.914
Many happy returns..
Brad Roberts
Lisa,

I think it is cool you are doing this. I recall when we first started recognizing the B-days!!

Is it too much to ask: can you send them a Happy B-day via PM when you post it? This will help bring some of these people who havent visited the forum "back" You would be performing a GREAT service for us. We'd have to come up with a way to repay you some how!!!

B
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 29 2006, 12:15 PM) *

Lisa,

I think it is cool you are doing this. I recall when we first started recognizing the B-days!!

Is it too much to ask: can you send them a Happy B-day via PM when you post it? This will help bring some of these people who havent visited the forum "back" You would be performing a GREAT service for us. We'd have to come up with a way to repay you some how!!!

B

Sure....I'd be happy to! clap56.gif

Let me see........repayment.......I don't have a 914.......yet wink.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Joe Ricard
I got a tub So that's a start.

Who wants to help Lisa with a teener.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.