Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's got the club banner?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
We've got a lot of stuff coming up, so we really need to schedule the club banner.

Who's got it?

thanks,
-sean
Bleyseng
Do you want to do another run of Club Gear Bags??
JoeSharp
Banner, what banner?

Click to view attachment
grasshopper
whoah, I didn't even know about the banner. Is there any way I can rent this thing for the 8th and 9th of September?
JoeSharp
I'm going to German Auto Fest and The Red Rock Classic. Where do you want the Banner?
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
HeloMech
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jul 29 2006, 10:01 AM) *

I'm going to German Auto Fest and The Red Rock Classic. Where do you want the Banner?

Who has the artwork, I have a couple of blank 3' x 6' white banners so I can make up a couple more banners for the club.

lemmeknowifnyawanna
grasshopper
Hey, it would be pretty cool if you could make some more. We could have seperate banners for every event. And just pass them on to the next years event organizer.
seanery
We could do that, but it's kinda fun having it travel all over. (maybe 2 would make sense though....I may put together a new one based on the new badge)

Joe,
I think we just need to look at the schedule and figure out where it should be and when.

I can think of (off the top of my head)

Red Rocks Classic
German Auto Fest
Fall Foliage Classic
Southeast Heritage

I know there are more, but I haven't taken my meds today.
boxstr
We need a thread of the banner kind of like the traveling Gnome. Shoot a pic in different places and have people figure out" Where is the Banner".
CCLINWHERESWALDO
JoeSharp
I've got the RRC and the GAF covered. Just let me know whats up.
grasshopper
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jul 29 2006, 05:20 PM) *

I've got the RRC and the GAF covered. Just let me know whats up.

Hey joe, when are those event? Could I get the banner for the 8th and 9th then pop it back in the mail to you again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.