Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 GT Replica from Brumos on ebay.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Buy It Now price of $30000 plus, sure why not.
URY914
What is up with the ext. cord reel in the engine compartment. Is that the battery charger?

I'll be up there next Sat. for the swap meet. Maybe I'll swap my car for it. laugh.gif

Paul
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 17 2003, 09:14 AM)
What is up with the ext. cord reel in the engine compartment. Is that the battery charger?

donno. does look strange tho.
i've known cars with oil tank heaters but i wouldn't think this was how it was done...

picture does show how to safety-wire aircleaner wingnuts, tho, for those that were asking questions on the procedure ...

what's with the single coil - weren't GT's twin-plugged ? (and they weren't 2,7's, neither ...)

it does claim to be original black paint tho.

POWER STEERING !? that's got to be quite the trick ...
Bleyseng
Nice!

Geoff
Mueller
Built in Battery Charger

neat idea, but you'd think a small trickle charger would be easier/lighter to use now and then??? smile.gif

Nice car, it screams for a V8....J/K !!!!!
Charles Deutsch
I remember seeing this one on Speed channel at the Monterey Historics a couple of years ago. It won its vintage race, I believe.
ChrisReale
Charles, I'd buy that one for $30K
Katmanken
What is that?

Flip flop black/blue paint?

Ken
URY914
Brumos has a fleet of 914-6GT race cars. Open top, close tops, Orange, Black, White- I seen at least five over the last few years.

Must be nice (and fun)

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.