Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fule Pump .....Crap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L73

Just my luck......
I installed a new FI relay on my 75 1.8..... started just fine.
I cleaned the connectors for the air blower and now the fuel pump not working!!!
I have checked all fuses and replaced all 4 relays on the relayboard, wich is very clean. I have also replaced the fuelpump still no power to me pump..HELP ME & Thank You!!!!
So.Cal.914
Those fuses on the relay board are they making good contact? Check that the pump is grounded (Good Ground). Adding a heaver draw (Blower) can cause
a ground to fail, clean them all to be sure.
Mueller
QUOTE(L73 @ Jul 30 2006, 01:11 PM) *

Just my luck......
I installed a new FI relay on my 75 1.8..... started just fine.
I cleaned the connectors for the air blower and now the fuel pump not working!!!
I have checked all fuses and replaced all 4 relays on the relayboard, wich is very clean. I have also replaced the fuelpump still no power to me pump..HELP ME & Thank You!!!!

huh??

there is NO relay on the board for a 1.8 L-Jet....in fact you don't need any relays at all on the board for a 1.8 L-jet 914

the correct relay is a dual relay near the battery (should be close to the resistor pack)...this dual relay controls the fuel pump and the power to the injectors when the key is "on" and the air flow meter is opened
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.