Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you hugged your NARP today?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I just knew this was gonna happen. Take a 914 to these events and pretty soon everyone catches on and wants one. The value of our cars will skyrocket. Print some more NARP stickers, Joe!

Marankie, Z, Drew365, and I were there from the club. 2 brought Ferraris, 1 taildragger, and yours truly to keep the faith. Lovely day.
Howard
Yawn..
Howard
ho hum..
Howard
ohhh

Lou W
chairfall.gif
drew365
Thanks for the tour Howard. Next time remind me to let you take my car for a drive. It's running well I'm happy to say. I was getting a bit of understeer and tire chirp on the last couple miles of twisties before PCH, if you had pushed a little harder you would have left me behind. It's a boat with tons of torque.
Howard
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jul 30 2006, 06:32 PM) *

Thanks for the tour Howard. Next time remind me to let you take my car for a drive. It's running well I'm happy to say. I was getting a bit of understeer and tire chirp on the last couple miles of twisties before PCH, if you had pushed a little harder you would have left me behind. It's a boat with tons of torque.

It sure sounds purty wub.gif
Something about 12 cylinder Italian opera gives me the chills.

Met up with Rob and family at the Pirate show. Pretty hokey, but funny. Hopefully he'll post some pix from there.

I can't remember this guy's name. sorry to say. BMW and 914. They were in the Pirate contest. biggrin.gif

Brad Roberts
I recognize him. I have spoken to him at several events. Just dont recall his name.

B
JoeSharp
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
;PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
good stuff oldman... good stuff...
Joe Bob
Sorry I couldn't make it to the ARrrrrrrgh fest....the kids wanted to go to "Ant Bully"....save yer money, sucks big time.......60 bucks down the shitter for the tix, popcorn and drinks.....kill me now.
turboman808
I would like to see more pictures of the F40 and the Noble please smile.gif
Howard
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jul 30 2006, 09:09 PM) *

I would like to see more pictures of the F40 and the Noble please smile.gif

Your wish, etc.
SupercarSunday

Edit: found another page for today's stuff
More
Howard
Forgot to post best of show.

Slightly modded 4x4 240Z. Sounded like big block happy11.gif
dekman
a few more Capt. Howard pic's...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR piratenanner.gif
Brando
Wow, so many Team N "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" P stickers in one place!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.