Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shirt Logo?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Okay... there has been some off-line interest in another run of shirts. I'm leaning towards just one design, because there's a minimum of 6.

I suppose if I got enough solid votes to ensure I could get 6 of a design, I could do more than one.

Vote what you'd realistically like, add your comments (like a second choice) below!

Prices should be about the same as last time.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Rusty
Clearer picture.
Rusty
The shirt... without logo.
Rusty
The completed shirt, light isn't really great on this pic.

BTW, the logo picture above isn't laying very flat, but it shows color well. The stitching IS straight on the shirts.

-Rusty
mharrison
I would think a 914 run would be the best as it covers all the options (except maybe other!!). I'm sure some of us would like some that were individual to our particular tastes, but that is a matter of confirmed buyers. I'm willing to send my money up front to avoid anyone having to lay a large some of money out.
Rusty
Last, shameless bump, looking for input.

-Rusty smoke.gif
anthony
I would have ordered a t-shirt but I'm not into denim shirts. Maybe it's because I got too many of them with company logos during the dot com era.
Pnambic
Hey Anthony, I'm sure Sean has some left over T-Shirts from the Nashville Fun-Run. smile.gif
HarveyH
I'm ready to spring for a shirt. Going with a generic 914 logo you might get enough to make any pricing break point your supplier has. Dividing it up into many small orders will drive up the cost.

On the other hand, a "Red 1974 914-4 2056 with Cam and Webers" logo would be distinctive.

w00t.gif

Harvey
Rusty
On the other hand, a "Red 1974 914-4 2056 with Cam and Webers" logo would be distinctive.

Actually, the colors are the easiest part. We don't pay any extra for custom colors.
anthony
Hey Anthony, I'm sure Sean has some left over T-Shirts from the Nashville Fun-Run.

I actually bought a pre-production run Club shirt from Sean. Has he done the full production run?
Rusty
I think the votes are pretty overwhelming. I'll start investigating another run.

Another poll will appear soon... maybe something other than a denim shirt!
URY914
Long sleeve T shirt would be great.

Paul
Rusty
I'm going to check out sweatshirts, shortsleeve and longsleeve polos. If there's interest in those, maybe do something other than a denim.

-Rusty smoke.gif
rick 918-S
Denim is fine with me. Or a nice long sleeve shirt. Not interested in a sweat shirt.
Aaron Cox
yeah, im not really into denim ohmy.gif
GWN7
How about rain jackets, for those that have leaky cars? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.