Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thought I would help out :)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Brad Roberts
I re-org'd the site so the "Paddock" is number 3 on the list now. Only the classifieds and the main garage are above it in the list.

B
Joe Ricard
Yup thanks, I nearly had a "WTF" moment till I found it again.
Whew that was a close one.
drew365
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jul 31 2006, 05:56 PM) *

Whew that was a close one.

Really, what if you clicked on the CW Forum and couldn't ever get out. Twilight Zone!
Trekkor
Cool...

KT
Joe Ricard
CW ????

Clockwise ???

Oh concourse Weenie man it never occurred to me to EVER click in there. Isn't there some kinda special super secret hand shake and a coded lanuage.
Instead of Push, lose, WOT, Weight transfer, Hoosier air pressure.
there is:

I don't know what is there over there?
Brad Roberts
I'd like to get more people out in their cars for AutoX/TT/DE/Road race. Most people have NO idea what their car is capable of.

I thought moving this forum a little closer to the top would help get some more visibility.

B
drew365
I find that most guys that want to go to the track, find a way to get there on their own. Most guys I run into that have nice fast cars think I'm nuts when I suggest they bring it to the track. I guess it's like owning a 4WD SUV and never taking it off road.
URY914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 1 2006, 08:45 AM) *

I'd like to get more people out in their cars for AutoX/TT/DE/Road race. Most people have NO idea what their car is capable of.

I thought moving this forum a little closer to the top would help get some more visibility.

B

OMG! the tracks around the world will now be filled with 914s. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.