Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: East Coast Ramble (ECR)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mihai914
Ralf asked me to post the info for any interested club members, it's a great event where we compare our rust issues smile.gif

Welcome to the 9th 2006 East Coast Ramble (ECR)

I would like to invite all of you to our 2006 ECR. If you have a 914 – you need to attend. If you have any “P” car – you need to attend. This will be the 9th ECR. Past locations were:

#1 1998 – Virginia Beach, VA
#2 1999 – Woodstock, CT
#3 2000 – Lenox, MA
#4 2001 – Seneca Lake/Watkins Glen, NY
#5 2002 – Quebec, Canada
#6 2003 – Manchester, VT
#7 2004 – Sturbridge, MA
#8 2005 – Manchester, VT

The ECR has grown much over the years and as each event unfolds, we get to see new faces and Porsches. This year should be no different. It is “you” that makes this event special and we hope we all have a chance to
meet one another. This years ECR planning is confirmed:

DATES: September 8 - 10, 2006
RESORT: Palmer House - http://www.palmerhouse.com 1-800 -917-6245
RATES: We have special package pricing for the weekend, which includes a sit-down dinner, 2 nights room accommodations, room tax, and the dinner at the “Ye Olde Tavern” (also including taxes and gratuities)/

Single: $239.00
Double: $346.00
Double/Suite: $475.00/

The rates above are only for our group and you must refer to "ECR GROUP" when calling for reservations. I have 20 rooms on hold, first come - first served! Earlier arrival or later departures are no problem
and will be at the same rates. If I can provide you with any “references” as to previous event enjoyment factors or answer any questions, I invite you to contact me anytime. Let me hear from some of
the "old-timers".

Phone: 518-569-7642 Or email me @ rhartmann@charter.net looking forward to hearing from you -

Best regards,

Ralf Hartmann
mihai914
icon_bump.gif

So who's coming!
MecGen
Hey Hey

Sounds like fun...even if I gotta walk it... beerchug.gif for those of you that haven't been in Vermont in Sept, absolutely breathtaking. I did a run thru Vermont at that time of the year with the 914 a few years back, its a must !

So whats the plan, drive, eat, drink...?
Good price on the hotel

Later

beerchug.gif
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(mihai914 @ Aug 3 2006, 03:25 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

So who's coming!

Wife and I had a wonderful time last year. Unfortunately other commitments will not last us attend. We'll be watching for future get togethers.
mihai914
QUOTE(MecGen @ Aug 3 2006, 08:10 PM) *

Hey Hey

So whats the plan, drive, eat, drink...?
Good price on the hotel

Later

beerchug.gif

That's the plan pretty much, BBQ, drink, funny stories, just don't tell anyone you're a tech or you'll be working all day! The hotel price actually includes alot of stuff, only breakfast (1-2$) and lunch are not included, so it's pretty much a "turn key" thing.

QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Aug 5 2006, 10:09 AM) *

Wife and I had a wonderful time last year. Unfortunately other commitments will not let us attend. We'll be watching for future get togethers.

Sorry to hear that, hope you will be able to catch up next year!
mihai914
icon_bump.gif

If you can't make it to the East Coast Cookout, maybe you can make it to the ECR.

Two great events, too little time.
mihai914
icon_bump.gif

For those who are planning to attend please read the following:

The 2006 East Coast Ramble is almost here and I need to notify everyone
that the last day that the Palmer House will hold rooms for us is on
August 25. If you plan to attend, please make your reservations this
week. After August 25, the rooms will be released to the public.

If you need information on the event, please visit:
http://webpages.charter.net/rhartmann/cars...rs,_cars001.htm and click
on the East Coast Ramble link.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.