Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy says..........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.....take a nice drive driving.gif

Gary(42) beerchug.gif

cheer.gif birthday3.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Joe Bob
Whomever Gary is.... confused24.gif

Happy B-daze......

Maybe you'll post more now? biggrin.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
jimtab
Happy B-day to another Lucky Leo.... birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday3.gif birthday2.gif
Gary
Thanks all!

Have a pretty busy job at Fort Lewis and four active kids, so don't have time to post much. Also, just transferred up from California last week, so we're moving all our earthly possessions out of boxes.

Have posted some of late, most recently trying to make WCC and busting a CV joint along the way, here. Replaced the passenger side this week using all 911 parts: 915 sportomatic tranny flange -- 69-73 half shaft -- 69-73 stub -- 69-73 hub. I will post seperately when I can get some good pictures. Good thing is the 911 half shafts are still available.

The teener has been a very fun ride the last couple weeks up here in the Pacific NW. The weather has been great. The 2.7L motor is breaking in nicely. The webers and the triad exhaust sound like a nest of angry bees when she opens up. Always stuff left to do - gotta flywheel seal leak I gotta chase down. A few electrical gremlings and some minor body stuff - rocker covers and rear valance to match the SC flares, mirror mounting, etc. (probably need to hook up with John Kelly up here) , and she'll be about there. Now if only I could find a front targa seal before the rains come...

Thanks again all, esp. b-day fairy.
So.Cal.914
Many Happy Returns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.