Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Could killed me a biker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
I cannot beleive what this guy did. Seriously could have gotten himself killed.

I was just trying to pass the guy and he seemed to have thought I was racing him. So what does he do? Floors it and then cuts me off and slams on his brakes. I guess that means he wins blink.gif

Well I flashed him and shook my head and laughed at him when we got to a light. Then I really did race him and smoke him.
wbergtho
Lets see...A motorcycle guy slammed his brakes in front of you? WTF.gif Darwinism at it's finest... confused24.gif Hopefully he kills himself before he has a chance to procreate! biggrin.gif What a fuckin retard! dry.gif By the way, I'm glad you smoked him! biggrin.gif You should have run him over too. blink.gif
So.Cal.914
Some people's children.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Aug 1 2006, 10:44 PM) *

Some people's children.

agree.gif
914werke
You smoked him idea.gif
Ya Im beliving that av-943.gif
turboman808
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 2 2006, 08:42 AM) *

You smoked him idea.gif

My honda only runs low 12 but I hold my own
HeloMech
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 2 2006, 09:42 AM) *

You smoked him idea.gif

agree.gif

I've never EVER come up against a car that could take me on my bike. Maybe something at the dragstrip would do it... but something on the street? I've never seen it. Might have some euro cars to take it at the top end... Good luck getting something with enough power that's able to hook up and pull away from a stop.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Bigbohr

You smoked him idea.gif

Probably a Harley ...

Sorry, I'm a sportsbike guy happy11.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(Bigbohr @ Aug 2 2006, 02:14 PM) *

Probably a Harley ...

or a... ohmy.gif buell...

Sorry, I'm a sportsbike guy happy11.gif

me too... cbr954rr clap56.gif

wbergtho
I cannot give too many sport bikes a headache off the line (some)...but have spanked quite a few of them from 60mph on up....Of course I cheated and put a 500 HP LS6 V-8 (dyno verified @ crank) in my 914. I just ran 12.10 @ 126.67 MPH in 97 degree heat this last weekend. I'm expecting to run high 11's in cooler weather... all this with an atrocious 2.2 sec 60 foot time. I know...I know...that still not fast enough to beat a Gixer 1000 or a Hyabusa...or other top line sport bikes.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Aug 2 2006, 12:42 PM) *

You smoked him idea.gif

My honda only runs low 12 but I hold my own

Ya sorry man, but I gotta call bs.gif If you smoked him, he had no intnetion of racing...
bondo
If you haven't seen the Top Gear Ariel Atom vs. motorcycle bit, check it out. It's on Youtube. biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
sounds like you should have got another well deserved ticket....dude......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.