Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dr 914 tells someone how to spend their money....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
912 guy goes from 4 wheels to 2
Eric Taylor
"Would the good folks at Auto Atlanta"

LOL
Britain Smith
I threw in my two cents...hope Dr. 914 doesn't get mad. I had to stick up for the 912 owner.

Scott,
I am also a 912 owner and I am also going the route of putting a type-4 in it. It is not very costly to do, but the type-4 motors are not particularly cheap.

I have two options for you.

1. Get a type-4 motor and put it in your 912 and I will help you get it all installed.

2. I am rebuilding my original motor and I am going to sell it. Unfortunately, it is going to cost a bit more than a grand.

You should check out my website, I have a bunch of pictures of 912's with type-4 motors and type-4 motors in bugs. I also have a bunch of pictures of my car. www.britainsmith.com

Last, you should check out www.914world.com for you questions...you will get straight forward answers and maybe even find a type-4 motor for a good price. There are a whole bunch more people who will treat you really nice.

-Britain

By the way, where are you located?

KaptKaos
Bet your post gets deleted by Monday
rhodyguy
he saw the handwriting on the wall and dumped the car. i bet he gets good grades, atleast in his logic class. as geogre once told me "those internet guys, we call them web weenies". this was in ref to the old dgi site.

kevin
"914 terrorist"
Joe Bob
The Doctor is a fucking idiot.... finger.gif
rhodyguy
mike, you have a way of cutting to the heart of the matter. laugh.gif . but tell us how do you REALLY feel.

kevin
"no one expects the spanish inquisition"
914werke
While Ill agree his answer was glib and elitist, theres nothing wrong with riding bikes!
Im particularly fond of riding bikes both pedal and motor but especially Motorbikes smilie_pokal.gif
Trust me theres nothing like carving a section of twisties opening to a straight cracking the throttle and lofting the front as 100+ ponies yank 600lbs of bike & rider down the road w00t.gif

Sportbikes RULE
mharrison
I enjoyed the posts from the AA website, but I don't see the point in another AA rant. It's just a shame that someone was scared away from a Porsche IMHO.

And I agree about the enthusiasm for riding bikes! Although I'm not too big on the pedal variety! I'm currently trying to figure out how to finance a Ducati in addition to my current toys: 914, Ski Boat, and Yamaha Motorcycle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.