Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: on the road yet again....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
out of the blue i was approached by a friend of mine about a job. wasn't even looking. went up to talk with he and his staff and wouldn't you know, it's a go! an officer level position with great pay/bene's.

just when we get settled here in maryland, we are going back to where we were 1.5 years ago in mass. we went up over the weekend and found a house in southwick. now our house in maryland goes on the market this weekend.

i will be starting my new job the day after labor day and closing on our new house 8/31.

in the mean time, i will be packing stuff up at my house in maryland and making a uhaul run or two to mass. instead of a moving package, the new job is bonusing the funds and i have to get it done myself. being a csob, i am going to try and stay away from a moving company if i can since it is pretty close.

ran the porsche up on friday and it is sitting comfortably in storage. clutch is needing to be replaced but otherwise the thing ran great. so well in fact, i have decided that i am going to sell my $5k motor that mcmark is putting together for me. check out the ad in the classifieds here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=57872

while i am going to miss everything here in md, i am looking forward to getting back to my friends in mass.

anyone want to show up to load/unload a truck? beer.gif and jsharp.gif on me!!
crash914
So, I guess I will be following you back to the NE....Everything goes in cycles, sounds like a good opportunity, good luck and enjoy!
seanery
thumb3d.gif congrats Scott!
drewvw

welcome back to mass! Plenty of red sox season left and the patriots are still in training camp....good timing biggrin.gif
ChrisFoley
Now that you'll be in the neighborhood stop by sometime! smile.gif
Dr Evil
Aw man, WTF.gif Glad you are happy, but now way the hell away. sad.gif
plas76targa
Be sure to stop by and pick up that oil spot in front of my mailbox!

Congrat's and best wishes. I'll change Saturday's engine install to a going away party.

BTW - I still have your SS fuel line.
Cap'n Krusty
The upside of selling your new motor is it makes the old one blow up. Law of nature, even politicians cant mess with it ............... The Cap'n
ejm
anyone want to show up to load/unload a truck?

I'm on vacation the week leading up to Labor Day.... PM me the details...

scottb
awww shit.....

i didn't want to move but this just works.....

yo mikey.... i still need my DRE and you are the man.... blink.gif kids still ask to see you and noel .... may have to do up about 50# of shoulder there mi amigo... jsharp.gif

matt... my daughter was asking about the twins (BIG reason for the move!!!) really thought the boys were great..... (the oil spot is yours... my gift to you....) give me a call regarding the engine lifting since we have the house on the market...! i'm am all over it though.... would never have attempted the whole mess without my mid-atlantic breathren....

seanery.... your music link is a perfect score.... muchas gracias....

hey ed! i am back! fixed the front leak! created some at the valve covers though blink.gif

great to have the circle wherever you roam.... 914 family...

many thanks............

wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.