Full Version: WE NOW HAVE 6000 MEMBERS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
Wow!! w00t.gif
6003 Actually!

What a bunch of looneys. screwy.gif

grouphug.gif
davep
Yes, but only about 3000 entries in the members 914 VIN list, and only about 2750 of them are valid numbers. Besides that there are quite a lot of duplicate 'names' for one person, and lots of people claiming to own the same car.
Toast
So Dave, give us the statistics. biggrin.gif

I've got 5 more vin's for ya!
zen motorcycle
Is there a way we can check to see if somebody on the board owned our cars previousley?
Allan
QUOTE(davep @ Aug 3 2006, 11:20 AM) *

Besides that there are quite a lot of duplicate 'names' for one person, and lots of people claiming to own the same car.

Yep, both Scott Kline and Toast own my car.... biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914

Yes, but only about 3000 entries in the members 914 VIN list, and only about 2750 of them are valid numbers. Besides that there are quite a lot of duplicate 'names' for one person, and lots of people claiming to own the same car.

Well Hell lets crusify the lot of them, they should have stopped taking

memberships after 1,244. Right? huh.gif
SLITS
Hey, 1K of them are Mike Zs' alias..............
JPB
Attention all members! If you have a disposable income and chronic adcitions ranging from small wall ornaments to piles of what the neighbours call scrap in your back yard then well come to the pack! Expect ideas and pictures of 914s which will only make you wanna spend and forums which will change your stock roadster into a wild nacked assed rocket!

beer.gif NO, not crazy screwy.gif just family. Don't forget to contribute to your local brewery!
Engman
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 3 2006, 04:30 PM) *

Hey, 1K of them are Mike Zs' alias..............

I thought it was closer to 2K...

M
Toast
QUOTE(Headrage @ Aug 3 2006, 01:19 PM) *

Besides that there are quite a lot of duplicate 'names' for one person, and lots of people claiming to own the same car.

Yep, both Scott Kline and Toast own my car.... biggrin.gif

laugh.gif IIRC, the vin I originally signed up to the club with was one of Slits cars that he sold 3 years ago. (Still listed in my profile as Vehicle #2.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.