Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Portland Peeps: Parts Obsolete Campout & Swapmeet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Just wondering if anyone plans to attend the Parts Obsolete Campout & Swapmeet this weekend? I was planning on going to the swapmeet Sunday morning, anyone care to join me?

-Britain

http://www.partsobsolete.com/events.htm

IPB Image

Kargeek
Say hello to Gary Emory for me. A great family to socalize with.

Many many NOS parts for my car came from him while he was down here in SoCal. By the looks of his website he still may have a lot of parts for our cars. If I remember correctly, he bought out the inventory of a major dismantler in Stanton, CA...Best somthing???

I miss him...on the agenda is: All day story telling..."

Gary's family has a long history in the custom car biz- his dad, Neil Emory used to own Vally Custom in the 50's

Dave Hall

cassidy_bolger
Looks like fun, but I have a jam packed weekend coming up.

Next time.

sad.gif
JRust
I'll be heading up Sunday morning for the swap meet. I'll see you there probably. Although I've been out of the game for a while so I am not sure I will know you. I'll be the bald good looking guy drolling at all the stuff I can't buy! See yah- Jamie
morph
i go every year.lots of good fun.and gary is one of my best places for info on any porsche.and parts galore smile.gif
james
JRust
Hey James it's been a while! Hope to see you there
morph
jamie ?
JRust
Hope to see a few of you guys in the morning. I'm bringing up my new 914 along with a 4-lug set of Fuchs & a 5-lug set of Fuchs. All will be for sale to fund my new ride from Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.