Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I'm sure youse guys will find a lot wrong, but I sure like it. Nice description.

Auction
seanery
Other than being PINK, it's pretty cool smile.gif
Gint
QUOTE(seanery @ Aug 4 2006, 09:03 AM) *

Other than being PINK, it's pretty cool smile.gif

I think it's more like "deep salmon" otherwise known as: Click to view attachment
Porsche Rescue
Looks like Bahia Red to me, nice car and fairly well done. I am not familiar with Patrick mounts but with solids at both ends it must vibrate a bit. At first I thought it needed front flares but on second look maybe not. Any guesses at the reserve? Could be a buy at the right price. $2K to ship west however.
Joe Bob
Replace all the Patrick CRAP and it's a solid ride....I can live with the color.
URY914
Is it a conCoors winning car?
Looks like it's in the top 1% of 914's to me. happy11.gif

Paul biggrin.gif
tdgray
Not really anything to bash...

Great description. Very detailed. Sounds like a standup guy.

Nice car.

A 2.2... was that a good motor? I have no clue when it comes to 911 stuff.
grantsfo
Could be a great car at the right price.
SLITS
The only thing I can spot that's wrong with it is........................

It ain't mine.
URY914
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Aug 4 2006, 08:16 AM) *

Could be a great car at the right price.

Now that is a understatement. biggrin.gif
BIGKAT_83
I'm working on a project less than 20 miles from where the car is located at in WV. could do a PPI if someone is interested.

Bob
michel richard
I agree it sounds promising, and the seller sounds honest. The only thing I noticed is the 10.5 to 1 compression ratio. Normally, people say that that anything above 10 to 1 requires twin plugs, which this car does not appear to have. It does appear to have MFI, which is cool.

tod914
Earl Snibes to the rescue.. Bahia red is a great color... his camera is abit off.
Photonoob fix. Awesome description.

Click to view attachment
TravisNeff
I like it, only thing I would want different would be front flares to match, or a narrow body car. the color is kewl.
dekman
GO HOWARD GO! "salmon is a nice color" mrs.K.gif for Howard! Come'on Howard.....BID ON IT! "Be a MAN" thumb3d.gif
dekman
HOWARD.....B I D! N O W ! golfer.gif Go for it!
Mueller
looks like a decent car..lots of money put into it....glad I saw it, cause now that I've seen a 914 with only the rear GT flares installed I've changed my mind on that idea icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.