Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dimensions of wooden panel above pedal cluster?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Owensby
Does anyone have a drawing of the wooden panel that goes over pedal cluster? Mine is damaged too far to measure, and just wanted to replace with another wooden one. I tried searching for this, but didn't find anything. thanks, Joe O.
TimT
You can get an aluminum pedal board for $60 from Engman on this site
turboman808
I have the wooden one somewhere around the house. I don't think I threw it out. I can drop it in the mail if you need it.

The Engman ones are really nice though.
So.Cal.914
Use your old one as a template, trace around it on a new piece of wood, cut it out

and paint it.
elwood-914
[
[/quote]

I just got mine tonight.........very nice wub.gif
lapuwali
[quote name='elwood-914' date='Aug 4 2006, 06:45 PM' post='745601']
[
[/quote]

I just got mine tonight.........very nice wub.gif
[/quote]

Me, too. They're great. I had one of his 911 boards to replace the rotten footboard there, and like it so much I was determined to buy one for the 914, which has a halfway decent OEM board. The Engman parts are heavier, but they look great, and won't rot or rust.
jk76.914
There were a couple of versions of the wooden one. Just out out curiosity, what year is your car?
Joe Owensby
Thanks for the replies. I had considered buying one of Engman's, but was just thinking of trying tocut out a plywood one. After your recommendations I may just go witht he aluminum. My car is an '73, and had a panel that looks like it was about 1/4 inch plywood, nothing fancy.

thanks, Joe O.
Chris Pincetich
My 914 is pretty low, and when I get in and out I tend to plant my foot on the pedal board and sometines press really hard as a slide down into the seat. When I bought my 914 last year, it had a broked/repaired pedal board with lots of flex and I was actually afraid it would get caught up in the pedals as they moved. I upgraded to Engman brand. I'm pretty sure that all the pressure I put on the pedal board squirming into and out of the car would have cracked another plywood board by now. I bought the black one, not ever having had real OEM carpet, then got the correct carpet and it is covered! So they extra $$ for black was wasted. Have fun! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.