Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mini Starter, $119 on ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
highways
So proto31 was too busy, going on his tea and cheese Cruise ship holiday this weekend, to ask this question himself. But I'm interested to find out as well anyway. So while he's practicing the macarana on the sundeck dancinnanner.gif, I'll be doing his homework for him, and picking up some spare 914 parts at this one driveway in Costa Mesa this weekend.

What do you guys think of this?
ebay mini starter

Sounds good, strong, and lite weight. And the guy seems to sell it at a very good price and uber cheap shipping. Anyone using it?
SirAndy
QUOTE(highways @ Aug 4 2006, 09:11 PM) *

What do you guys think of this?

your more than typical hightorque starter ...

the one on my car works well ...
smile.gif Andy
cobra94563
I just bought one.. Good person to deal with and quick delivery. I just bolted it up half an hour ago. So real no experience using it much, but it did crank the engine nicely, where my OEM had difficulty with my V8.
clap56.gif
I know others have bought it and had some luck.

Chris
highways
Cool, thanks for the info and links everyone. burnout.gif
wbergtho
I like mine.
Trevorg7
Got one and it works well (6 months old). I was a little disapointed when I had a hot start problem two weeks ago; granted it was 110 out and I just cruised down the highway for an hour.

T
Chris Pincetich
Buy it. It's great. It saves like 4 lbs compared to stock. It cranks hard and helps start a cold engine fast. I love mine. Email the seller, cause you might get the price down. I bought one off eBay for like $99 or $109 with shipping included. beerchug.gif
turboman808
Went to put mine on today then relized I didn't have a long enough socket to get to the top bolt.

Think I have one at work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.