Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:Whoa......Birthday Fairy filled with good wishes....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Wonder what was in the water all those months and years ago? laugh.gif

Happy Birthday everyone! beerchug.gif

jdogg(36) drunk.gif

LAWDOC(63) birthday.gif

914guy(26) beerchug.gif

edwardruden[46] birthday2.gif

WildWheeler(35) beer3.gif

D0ctorg00se(24) jester.gif

VeeDubGTI(25) boldblue.gif

PORobinSCHE(49) beer.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif birthday3.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
JPB
rock_band.gif Bone fest! Bone fest! Means happy birthday, happy birthday! Bone fest! Bone fest bayba! So lets bone fest tonight!!!! Bling Bling Bling!

And don't wear it ouuuuuuuuuuttttttta!
jimtab
Leos, Leos every where...it makes a person think....Happy Birthday y'all.... birthday.gif birthday3.gif
rick 918-S
rocking nana.gif wavey.gif birthday.gif
PORobinSCHE
thank you very much for the greetings. my wife ,Sandie, forgot today was my birthday. she felt worse when i told her i got this message!!!

best to all

Robin Johnson drunk.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Aug 5 2006, 07:28 PM) *

thank you very much for the greetings. my wife ,Sandie, forgot today was my birthday. she felt worse when i told her i got this message!!!

best to all

Robin Johnson drunk.gif

Tell her a 59 year old said it's too earily to have that kind of memory loss....unless she is at least 11 years older than you ...she owes you one..... biggrin.gif of course she doesn't have the experience of the b-day fairy extrordinare..... mrs.K.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.