Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: X-Games Rally, will it be in TV?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
They are supposed to competing at 2:00 today, no mention of Rally coverage on the TV.....

anyone see the double flip on the motorbike?? f'n amazing boldblue.gif
Randal
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 5 2006, 11:20 AM) *

They are supposed to competing at 2:00 today, no mention of Rally coverage on the TV.....

anyone see the double flip on the motorbike?? f'n amazing boldblue.gif

It really is unbelievable.

The other stunt that really rocked was the guy hanging straight down -with arms extended - with the bike upside down, hanging from his handle bars with only his ankles holding the bars.... And this guy was fully extended.

CRAZY. blink.gif

shaggy
...and shawn white's multiple attempts at the 1080(3 full rotations) in the 30 minute skate board best trick vert comp.
Mueller
It is on right now...I want to sell my 914 and get a Subaru Rally car MDB2.gif
teen914
the double backflip was amazing! and the 1080, insane! this is the stuff i like to watch.
jonwatts
The wife just stumbled across it on TV and we watched it.... AWESOME to see rally in the U.S. and on TV.

The guy that did the double backflip was Travis Pastrana, he also won today's rally after Colin McRae rolled his car after the last jump. I think my wife is now hooked smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.