Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIG THANK YOU TO DAN ROOT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
I want to be the first to say thank you Dan Root for taking the time ot answer his phone today. And then driving 45 minutes to install a throttle cable on a 914-6 that I recently sold.
Car was in Anacortes Wa, 250 miles from CAMP and the owner calls me. I said hold I will give you a number to call.
Dan calls me later, tells me the owner is off and happy as a clam in a bucket of steamers.
Thank you to DAN ROOT. Come on down to CAMP and take you pick of goodies.
Craig C. Laughlin
East coaster
"Come on down to CAMP and take you pick of goodies."

Dan, Take him up on that offer and may I suggest a set of GT classics seats!
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(boxstr @ Aug 5 2006, 08:44 PM) *

I want to be the first to say thank you Dan Root for taking the time ot answer his phone today. And then driving 45 minutes to install a throttle cable on a 914-6 that I recently sold.

Thank you to DAN ROOT.
Craig C. Laughlin

Hey, is that a tight club or what??? Where else would you find a club as driven to helping one another like ours is.

Good Job DAN (gotta say it)

YOU DA MAN, DAN

beerchug.gif

.......b
Root_Werks
beerchug.gif Hey, we all gotta stick together with these little cars. driving.gif Just happy to see another 914 owner staying on the road. biggrin.gif

I didn't have the part handy, so I wound up pulling it off my car and bringing it up. sawzall-smiley.gif rocking nana.gif
Trekkor
Thanks Dan, for your help in the past during my SIX conversion.

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.