Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SMOG's Halloween Haunted Fun Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
OK this Sunday, Oct. 26th is the date for this year's Southeast Michigan Owners Group 914 Halloween Haunted Fun Run. The time is 1:30pm and the meeting place is N. Territorial Road, just EAST of US 23. Costumes are requested but optional. 914's are also optional so, if your teener isn't up and running, come join us in your other car. The ride will be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours through some Great twisting roads and will include a stop at a cider mill and end with dinner in a restaurant. Maps will be provided. Please e-mail me or Gary (BS Chairman) if you plan to attend. Also please show up before 1:30 so we can leave on time. Hope to see you there.
ph34r.gif devil.gif vampire.gif clown.gif alien.gif ninja.gif pirate.gif zorro.gif

Tom
seanery
Also please show up before 1:30 so we can leave on time

HAHAHA!! Sorry, I won't be able to make it. I'll be in Lala land helping a friend move to Park City, UT.

Have a great run, Tom!
Curvie Roadlover
Sean, just so you know, Those were the instructions from the BS Chairman and not a slam to you wink.gif laugh.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Tom:
You know I'll be there with bells on , that,s not my coustume. See you then. Dave mueba.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Forcast calls for scattered showers, but the national radar looks more optimistic than that. I got my costume all picked out. Pics to follow. wink.gif
Brad Roberts
Should be scary...

B
Hawk
It was!!! See pix below dance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.