Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Tail Dragger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Bad enough a certain club member has a Ferrari, but now he's taken up with taildraggers. Hi Martin biggrin.gif

Mueller
wub.gif he must have to buy Mothers aluminum polish by the case blink.gif
grasshopper
damn, forget the ferrari! I would give a lung and kidney to have that plane. drooley.gif Absolutly beautiful. smiley_notworthy.gif
turboman808
Plane looks really nice. Unfortunately I do not have a strong enough stomach to ride in em.

My ex was a pilot and always draging me into those little ass planes. I never got used to it.
JPB
Wow! Mustang, Ferrari!! You win the toy compatition.

beer.gif And yes, luck is in direct proportion to chance and preparedness. Good saying.
TINCAN914
I love the Mustang, any chance you have more pictures Howard??? boldblue.gif
Howard
Here ya go, Brian. You'll have to wade thru a bunch of ugly Italian car pix, but this is from our sister organization that shares Our Lady of Mulholland facilities. There's a Confederate Air Force unit at Camarillo airport. Great place for gearheads.
ferrarichat

Toast
:wow:

Howie, I could have swore that I saw your 944 in a parking lot yesterday when I was out running an errand in Hershal's car (love that dual carb sound! wub.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.