Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parade AX revisited II
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
J P Stein
First day's registration:190
Cancellations:28
WAG total:325

Certain parts of this operation have degenerated into a CF.
A surprise requirement for set-up of another AX.....now both have to be setup on Wed morning.....then there's this "Kiddie AX" thingy.

I'm workin' at going into overload condtiion w00t.gif
drgchapman
No worries JP, I'll come to your rescue.
Don't forget, now we have to set up and walk the course(S) on Wednesday also. Then the driving starts. What happened to the Tuesday set up and walk the course?

Here I come to save the day............

Le'ts see, 5:00am set up Wednesday morning, Better get some sleep Tuesday night.

On top of all this, I let a buddy of mine talk me into a cruise in today in Sherwood. It is one of my markets, so I'll go schmooze the public a little. Taking the Brace Bus, not the teener. Gonna be long week..........Eh?
grantsfo
Maybe PCA should just outsource the event to SCCA?
DNHunt
5:00 AM. No way I can make that driving down from Giggle. I would like to help with set up but, I can't imagine a 2:30 revele. JP, If I bring a sleeping bag can I crash at your place Tuesday night? I don't need anything fancy, just a cup of mud in the morning.
J P Stein
Plan C...or is it D?
Show up at PIR 4:30 PM Tues.
Cross the track after the Beemers are done, but before the bicycle
wankers start.

Set up the infield for staging/return roads. Travel on the grass to stock the areas
that will need cones in the AM. Go home.
Return at 5 ayeam to set the cones & mark.
Peice o'cake....then go set up the Michelin AX thingy (sign up to drive a Cayman S
around their AX on 2 different types of tiars.....all on Michelin's dime....not that bad!

Tear all the shit down Wed PM then set it all back up Thurs AM(this sux).

IIRC, I volunteered. headbang.gif

Dave:
Come on down. We can prolly find ya a real bed.

Edit:
286 drivers with a few more to come.
URY914
JP,

Gee, if I lived closer I'd help ya, 'ol Buddy..... biggrin.gif

Paul
DNHunt
JP

I'll see you tomorrow night. I get off about 6 so I'll probably be your way abot 8:30

Thanks

Dave
J P Stein
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Aug 7 2006, 05:53 AM) *

JP

I'll see you tomorrow night. I get off about 6 so I'll probably be your way abot 8:30

Thanks

Dave

Deal.
Wear sensible shoes laugh.gif
Are you doing the Saturday AX?
URY914
You guys are awake way too early... bye1.gif
DNHunt
Paul

Left coastitis. Business starts too early back east.

JP

My schedule got all buggered up. The wife started complaining about too much car time and the fact Sarah was getting ignored. So, Parade turned into a father daughter shopping trip in Vancouver BC. I will be shopping for accessories. In the great scheme of things sopping is more important.

Dave
Brad Roberts
How's it going?

B
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 7 2006, 03:59 PM) *

How's it going?

B

I'll know more Friday.....I hope. huh.gif

We are hammering away at our problem areas smash.gif smash.gif with undiminished vigor. I think enuff folks have stepped up to help & work this out.

We may have more volunteers than we know about.....not Parade entrants.
The reverse is also true.

290 cars entered. driving.gif considerably fewer than we planned on.....from my point of view, this is gud.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.