Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Good forum for Mercedes cars?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Doubt I'll find a group as "intertaining" as this one, hahaha

Looking for forum to get real world (as real as the internet gets) info on new Mercedes cars....

thanks..
rwjames
I'm not aware of a similar site bor MB's, but there probably is one out there. I am a member of the Mercedes Benz Club of America and it can be helpful. For the yearly membership fee you get a bi-monthly magazine which is nicer than Porsche Panorama.

MBCA has a website and you can email technical questions to the staff. You may also contact the local MBCA club in your area and see if they can suggest someone that could look at the car with you or answer questions you may have.

I have heard so many stories of people having problems with the newer cars and it has made me afraid of them. All my cars have been 90's or older.

Good luck.
neo914-6
MBWorld.org, Benzworld.org, Mercedesshop.com

None of these are as "sticky" a site as 914club. You may have to wait days for a response if any.

There are model specific sites too.

The older Benz owners who wrench are pretty cool, the more expensive late model owners get pretty snobbish. I'm sure you will not... biggrin.gif

swl
Might try this one. http://www.mbcanada.com/forum/ Can't tell you much about the MB boards but the smart board has some good folks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.