Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's alive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Well got the Dr Evil trans install done that was started a few weeks ago with a get together and cook out. Had to get a shift bushing installed at the firewall so I would ruin all the hard work by the Evil one. Bob came by when I called for help with a minor problem. Where the heck the tabbed washer went and how it got installed?

Well Mike the trans shifts great and is working great on the short test drive. Now the real test home to Fredericksburg. driving.gif
grasshopper
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
JPB
Cool deal bro! Fredibird? Your like 45minutes from me! Sounds cool and hope we can go for a run when my Crimson Rocket of Speedings is ready!! Sounds like we have a good bunch localy and we need to get some fun runs going some time.

beer.gif Peace!
Dr Evil
aktion035.gif mueba.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif I am very happy that it is up and running. biggrin.gif

Enjoy!

I just realized, of the 4 cars that I have worked on this summer (mine excluded) yours is the only non orange one blink.gif

...and was the only one waiting to run again thumb3d.gif
ws91420
Barry it's kinda hard to take pics and work on the car at the same time. slap.gif
Moneypit
Fredricksburg? used to live up in Stafford..

Now I'm in DC, I'll have to get mine down that direction sometime when it's all finished and shipped from Phoenix.

Now that I remember, i saw one around here, looked like it was primer black, had flares and a 916 bumper. pretty sure it had a monza exhaust... you seen that one around?
Dr Evil
Sounds like Root's car
JPB
If the Doc hasen't touched it, it isen't local. Mine is still a virgin!LOL

mrs.K.gif Still got it's cherry!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.