Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registration in PDF
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
I have the registration made up for the South East Classic, but I dont have the ability to make it in PDF. Right now it is a .wps document. Could someone please change it to PDF for me?? Tonight?? Thanks, Barry Fuller smile.gif
2xx
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Aug 6 2006, 08:13 PM) *

I have the registration made up for the South East Classic, but I dont have the ability to make it in PDF. Right now it is a .wps document. Could someone please change it to PDF for me?? Tonight?? Thanks, Barry Fuller smile.gif

There is a free program to convert a file to .pdf called CutePDF. Just download the program and the converter. Then in any program that you can print from (wordperfect, word, graphics programs etc.) you click on print and select the CutePDF printer and it will give you several file options. Just select where you want the file to be saved, name the file and click print. I use it all the time, it is a great free program.

Hopefully this works, it is my first post. I have been checking out the Club and it looks like a great place. I plan on spending a lot of time on here learning.
Jeroen
Barry, mail it to me
jeroen@berloth.nl
Howard
Thanks for the tip, 2xx, and welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.