Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Few pic from the Whisket Cafe yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
Took my 914 down there to say hi to some friends then off for a night of line dancing(shh don't tell anyone).

OH one thing that was funny that I am sure everyone else here has seen is people just coming up and either ripping on 914s like they are total garbage or saying stuff to there friends about them like they are the 914 authority but everything is kinda wrong. I found it amusing. Didn't tell anyone it was mine and I sat far enough away that they didn't think it was mine.

On with the few pictures I took...

First a AMC AMX Javelin. Had one for a very short time. ALways thought they looked mean.
turboman808
Not sure what this is but the work is very good. Then a nice primer rat rod. Followed by the coolest car ever!!!
turboman808
Not sure what I think of this but it did catch my eye.

turboman808
One of those cars you always want to get but never get around to.
turboman808
9.0motor with turbo. Didn't ask how much power it has but I am sure it's way over 1000 hp

i love porsche
shoulda posted that you were going, i would have stopped by for a while, looks like it was another good show

what kinda stuff were they saying about the 914?
Toast
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Aug 6 2006, 07:31 PM) *

Night Rider!! lol2.gif OMG! Did I just say that? ohmy.gif
ninefourteener
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Aug 6 2006, 06:36 PM) *

9.0motor with turbo. Didn't ask how much power it has but I am sure it's way over 1000 hp

OMG... look at the massive friggin turbo in that thing....... looks like a spare-tire holder--LOL
dlo914
QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 7 2006, 10:06 AM) *

QUOTE(turboman808 @ Aug 6 2006, 07:31 PM) *

Night Rider!! lol2.gif OMG! Did I just say that? ohmy.gif

Knight Rider...complete conversion drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
seanery
This looks like a mid 60's Riviera or Tornado that's been seriously cut.
IPB Image
grantsfo
Where is Wraith? biggrin.gif

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.