Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open events
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cassidy_bolger
Registration filled up early for the Parade. Are there any events I can show up to look at cars?
SGB
The Porsche Parade in Portland? I thought it already occured...is it happening right now?
anyway, the actual parade is just one of many events. At Hershey last year, the only advantage to registering was that you got a goodie bag, a parade number and access to compete in the AX and such. At least at Hershey, you could still oogle the cars at the concours, meet folks, eat & drink for $, see vendor displays, etc without being registered.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(SGB @ Aug 9 2006, 09:12 AM) *

The Porsche Parade in Portland? I thought it already occured...is it happening right now?
anyway, the actual parade is just one of many events. At Hershey last year, the only advantage to registering was that you got a goodie bag, a parade number and access to compete in the AX and such. At least at Hershey, you could still oogle the cars at the concours, meet folks, eat & drink for $, see vendor displays, etc without being registered.

That's been the policy at every parade I've heard of. Spectators are welcome. Check it out at www.pca.org.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.