Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Current Mazda Rotary owner wants to add a 914 to his love of old schoo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Onlyonthurs
Hello everyone! My name is Marcello and I just want to say that this past weekend I fell in love. I fell in love with a 1973 914 that was driving by my apt! lol. In all honesty I have never seen one of these little cars before......and i do not know jack about them either (which is why i joined up here to learn more about them before i dive into buying one just yet). Well currently i own a 1982 Mazda RX-7 GS. She has a 12A 1.1L Wankel Rotary Engine and I love this car...she is my hobby and obsession. I would love to add a 914 to my line up now as well. I will be searching on here like crazy to get more info but if you guys wanna throw some pointers my way right now for things i should watch out for then that would awesome. Thanks for takin time to read my thread! Oh and let me post pics of my Rotary baby.....tell me what you guys thik of her:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
jgara962
You've come to the right place if you want to learn about 914's

welcome.png
gopack
That is one nice looking RX-7. Just remember that any 914 is about 10 years older! So expect it to take a little more TLC. and a bit of advice, buy the best example you can find!
welcome.png
CoolAirVw
Here ya go. Buy this one.
914-6
Bleyseng
Nice GS! you just need to install this motor in it so it will go fast!
grasshopper
welcome.png Nice car! There are a few people here that have put the rotory engine in their car with a lot of sucess. It's not just a bolt up conversion, but you get good results. The prices have gone up a lot lately on these little things, but they just seem to grow on you.... Everytime I go into the garage and look at it, it just looks better and better...
TeamAxisRacing
hey nice car kinda looks like the old one i used to have, used to be a moderator on the rx7forum years ago and did a 13bt swap and cool stuff. drunk.gif ahh oh well nice car and welcome
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.