Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minnesota Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shadygrady
I am bidding on this car on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-8L-Porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

Before I go too high, I would like to know more about it. Does anyone know this car and the owner? Do any of you have the time to look it over for me? I sure would be grateful.

Thanks,
Grady

GWN7
I'll be by there Saturday, but not back to post about it till late Sunday/Early Monday...if you want, get me the location, I'll have a look.

rick 918-S
Looks like a nice car. I'm about 2 hrs away. I have a retirement party in Mlps I need to attend this weekend, so I'm stuck Saturday. But maybe I can drive there Sunday on the way home. If Bruce doesn't have you covered, pm me the number just in case.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Aug 8 2006, 08:56 PM) *

I am bidding on this car on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-8L-Porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

Before I go too high, I would like to know more about it. Does anyone know this car and the owner? Do any of you have the time to look it over for me? I sure would be grateful.

Thanks,
Grady

Make sure someone looks before you bid. There are no hell hole, floorboard, or longitudinal pictures on a rust belt car. The seller has two out of twenty negative feedbacks.
Car looks nice but be careful.

SteveL
I actually stopped and looked at that car a couple of weekends ago on the way to the cabin. The sheet in the window said he wanted about $4000 for it.
The paint is pretty rough, definitely not as nice as it looks in the pictures. The interior was pretty rough too.

I will be going up there again this weekend, and would be happy to take a closer look at it and take some pics if you would like.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SteveL @ Aug 9 2006, 06:22 AM) *

I actually stopped and looked at that car a couple of weekends ago on the way to the cabin. The sheet in the window said he wanted about $4000 for it.
The paint is pretty rough, definitely not as nice as it looks in the pictures. The interior was pretty rough too.

I will be going up there again this weekend, and would be happy to take a closer look at it and take some pics if you would like.

Get them and post them. I'm out, I may have to take a road trip to Laramie WY this weekend. Just bought a car off ebay myself!
shadygrady
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentI really appreciate you all taking the time to look at it for me. It really looked good in the ads. I am glad you told me it is not a pretty paint job. I had not even thought to look at his feedback until you mentioned it. The seller did send me these pics. I will try to post.

shadygrady
Well, the pictures posted , but the post ran together. Sorry about that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.