Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4th Dimension Radio debuts 8/17!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Thats right! Our work caught the attention of Rich Christensen of "pinks" on Speed so he asked us to have our own show on his new radio network!

More info here-
Info on 4th dimension radio

This will certainly make things change!!! TV is next!
URY914
Jake,

I don't know how you do all that you do. You need a clone.

clap56.gif Good luck with it. I'll be listening for sure.

Paul
Jake Raby
I get 4 hours of sleep.. Thats the key..

Yeah, its gonna rock!
Spread the word!
seanery
hey man, where do we go to listen to the show?
Brad Roberts
Hook me up with a LIVE interview!! I'll push the club and your shitty products..LOL

B
Jake Raby
Hook me up with a LIVE interview!!

consider it done..

follow the link, the show is there..
Brad Roberts
I guess you missed the "shitty" part.. or you actually laughed which is what I wanted you to do..LOL

B
Brad Roberts
Get all the scoop here on last nihts broadcast of volkscast radio where I made the announcement! http://richchristensen.com/radio/VOLKSCAST/Aug082006.mp3

Thats right an internet radio show thats 100% totally dedicated to the Type 4 revolution!! Aircooled Technology has teamed up with Rich Christensen Entertainment (Rich is the host of Pinks on Speed)

This show will be hosted by Ray iddings of www.volkscastradio.com and he and I are very excited about this! A few days ago Rich Christensen rang me up and told me that he became aware of what we were doing, did some research and was blown away!! He offered me an opportunity to make this show a reality on his new network that is filled with specialty shows similar to "4th Dimension Radio"...

I then talked to a few sponsors and have found the necessary suport and funds it will take to make this show a reality!

We will be doing all sorts of cool shows from panels of guests in our "Ring of Aircooled Precision Performance" to chatting with recent Type 4 converts about their projects to chatting with our racers like Chris Foley, Tom Burdge and others...

We also have some interactive live shows planned with feeds straight from my dyno cell that will put the viewer/listener in my control room as we do some tests to show exactly what certain changes can make to the engine.

I am most enthusiastic about my newest idea of interactivity called "You design it and I build it"... It will give forum members and hadcore enthusiasts the ability to form teams to design an engine for a given application and set of goals at no expense to them! I will provide assembly, parts and dyno time to build the engines and YOU can be a part of the design team! Its the ultimate way to kill myths and assumptions and it's happening SOON!

We'll be discussing this more in detail on the air August 17th! Be there!

Due to the radio format I will be sharing things that we have never shared on the forums before- its going to be a blast!

In closing I'll reiterate the fact that this is not "Jake radio".. I'll be a co host on most of the shows but we will be doing a wide variety of themes and will cover many aspects of the Type 4 engine. Of course since my company is making this possible with the support of the other members of our "ring of Aircooled Precision Performance" we will be directing our concentration on the things that WE work together on as a team.

Below is a ist of those that make up our network and are contributing to the cause of this radio show. Please continue to show them your appreciation by purchassing the products that they work so hard to create.

Raby's Aircooled Technology/ Type 4 Store- Everthing you can imagine!

LN Engineering- Billet Aluminum Nickies, Billet rods, other bad ass parts!

CFR welding/ Tangerine Racing- handcrafted exhaust systems that rock!

Hoffman Automotive Machine (HAM)- Superior Type 4 cylinder heads and machine work.

Tarmac Motorsports- Specializing in turbo exhaust systems, custom fabrication, roll cages and suspension/chassis fabrication.

DTM Engineering- bringing all of the above together with custom, professional installations of RAT powertrains as well as engine kit assembly.
www.aircooledtechnology.com www.massivetype4.com

If it's not aircooled, it's not worth a damn!
Jake Raby
I knew you were screwing around..

If not I'll have to come out there and kick your ass, or send you a ticket to come get a Georgia ass kickin!!
Brad Roberts
I'm going to help you promote this.. and blow this up (as the annoucer put it)

We need exposure to grow and get the word out.

That would be a funny thing: fly me in to kick my ass...LOL never thought of that. I can see it now "sure.. come on out"..LOL

B
Jake Raby
The best two out of three wins!

Anyway, I talked to Ray about 914 club radio- he was all over it.. You need to talk to him!
Brad Roberts
Send me his contact info.

You know we have content!!!

I'll even do some of the broadcasting for the web!! I'll cover events!!

B
Brad Roberts
You sound like a redneck on my laptop..LOL alfred.gif

OH.. WAIT?? LOL

B
Jake Raby
Yeah, BUT Rich said that was a good thing!!

He said the more you sound like a NASCAR redneck these days the more people listen!!

Hell, just watch SPEED and you'll here way worse hicks than me making millions bullshitting with hick accents!

(you should have heard me before I lived in Cali for 4 years!)
Brad Roberts
I can turn it on and off.. like cussing. The "German" girl says I say "tires" funny..LOL

Put 5-6 beers in me and it comes back real quick!!

I even know some of the country songs.

B
Chris Pincetich
So sounds like you guys need a 914 project to premier as the "see what we can do on our show" guinea pig? I volunteer my 1972 914! I am restoring the interior, upgrading suspension, and learning to AX it. It has decent paint, shiny wheels, and a wimpy engine. Let's build a 2270 on the radio and put it it my car and then I will win all the the local AX (sorry Trek) and tell the whole world that this new engine rocks and all wimpy 914s need to step up. Just PM me and we can discuss the details - no brown M&M's in my trailer beotch! av-943.gif

But seriously, pick me! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.