Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - who's around...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

Doing a site migration today...I'll have periods where I just have to sit and wait = chat time

Whatcha got? Saw a sweet Triumph TR6 this morning as I was walking to work. I almost bought one of those instead of my teener.... idea.gif

does anybody on this site own a 904/906?

please use this thread to talk about anything and/or poke.gif
URY914
I just bought a '73 2.0 daily driver and a '74 2.0 roller with all the parts for it.

But I'm not telling anyone yet. biggrin.gif
drewvw

bummer...i'd like to hear more about that thing you just told us that you aren't telling anyone about yet. rolleyes.gif
904svo
I'v got a 904 kit car with most of the parts out of a rust bucket 914. using the
2.0 ltr engine and transmition, seats, sterring ass'y, wiring harness, windows
door latches and handles plus many other mechinical parts off it.
rmital
QUOTE(904svo @ Aug 9 2006, 07:04 AM) *

I'v got a 904 kit car with most of the parts out of a rust bucket 914. using the
2.0 ltr engine and transmition, seats, sterring ass'y, wiring harness, windows
door latches and handles plus many other mechinical parts off it.

...just saw something like this on ebay....it was located in NYC.

ebay
drewvw

how long ago did you build that 904 replica?

ray, you have the link on ebay for that 904? I looked the other day didnt see anything like that.....
rmital
QUOTE(drewvw @ Aug 9 2006, 07:22 AM) *

ray, you have the link on ebay for that 904? I looked the other day didnt see anything like that.....

ebay link...sold for $6,000
904svo
That car on ebay looks like it had a AA 9014 kit applied to it, its a 914 body

mine is a copy of a 904 it taken me a little over a year to put it toghter,

waiting on state inspector to get title.
brp914
I drove my '76 with 308,000 mi on to work yesterday. Its been everywhere lotsa times: vegas, tahoe, SF, SD, you name it. Faded orig. paint, coupla dents - it looks like every one of those 308k mi. Anyhow, after work I go out to the employee parking lot. The woman parked next to me is in a new mazda that would not start. I hopped into the teener and it fires right up. As I drive off I say to her "you should get a more reliable car". About the only way I could keep a straight face was for fear a bolt of lightning would burst out of the blue sky and strike me down.

gotta bring it in for a smog check today though pray.gif pray.gif
drewvw

hmmmm....naturally I have a hankering for 904s and 906s but who can afford them?

the 904 conversion idea is very cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.