Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So-Cal A/X for the 12 canceled
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Jim canceled the A/X couse of lack of per entrys. Jim needs 20 comittied peopel to still have this event. Team NARP can come-up with 5 entries.
People, we need 15 more by tomorrow night to let Jim know we will be there.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
I am in. 50 bucks, ready to leave my pocket.
TonyAKAVW
I may be able to get 2 more...

-Tony
SLITS
"thunk".....kicked it to the top instead of bumping it......
TonyAKAVW
There's got to be something really wrong if in all of the LA region not even 20 people can be gathered for something like this.

Of course I haven't committed yet, but I will know tonight. I'm going to try and get Jes and a friend of hers to go also. Hopefully I'll know tonight. But sounds like we still need more than 10 people to reach that 20 mark.

-Tony
JoeSharp
Tony, that is correct. icon_bump.gif
SLITS
****Wham....back to the top again******
Brad Roberts
I'm in.

I show up and pay.

My dad was going to run also.

B
JoeSharp
So, we got 8. We almost be haf wa.
:PEREMAGRIN: Joe
G e o r g e
i was going to come, teeners not ready and i don't really want to roll the truck, but if needed to fill a spot i would.

besides $ what else would i need?
Lou W
How many members of PCA are going? It sounds like there are more non-club members than PCA members planning to attend. dry.gif
JoeSharp
Lou: We rolled on one of thier events and had more 914's than all the other cars.
Allan
If I was sure I could get my ignition sorted out I would drive down and personally hand him the money... smiley_notworthy.gif
JoeSharp
Thanks Allan.
SLITS
Just lettin' you guys know that Jim called me and I advised him to watch this thread for updates.
JoeSharp
TeamNARP
Allan
icon_bump.gif
rcrgrl
if i had a running car - of any sort- i'd commit to be there, bot....... sad.gif
Howard
I'll be croozin the San Juans headed for Alaska, or you know I would join you. Try not to miss me too much. happy11.gif
JoeSharp
Howard: When ever your not with us we miss you.
JoeSharp
CANCELLED
TonyAKAVW
In lieu of the autocross, we could do a nighttime run in Mulholland smile.gif

or not.

-Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.