Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: A few emails needed w/ moderately sized image(s) attached
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
Sorry for the off-topic post. I've been working on some enhancements to SpamBayes (http://www.spambayes.org/) to allow it to analyze the text contained in images using the open-source ocrad program. (Have you been getting a lot of GIF image email? Lots of pump-n-dump stock scams?) My initial tests look very good, however I don't really have too many legitimate emails which contain image attachments. Almost by definition, if I come across an email with an image attached it almost has to be spam.

If you would be so kind, I could use a few emails with pictures of cars. It's fine if they contain some text. It's also fine if they are not photos. The images should be small by our standards, maybe 250x250 max. Emails should be sent to skip@pobox.com.

Let's see, how to limit the flow of photos to my inbox? It's 10PM PDT now. If you read this after 8AM PDT Thursday, August 10, there's no need to send me an email. If I don't get enough I'll bump the topic.

Thanks,

Skip

smontanaro
Thought I'd be swamped with pictures of beautiful cars, but I wasn't, so... icon_bump.gif

Thx,

Skip
Jeroen
pic send...
smontanaro
Thanks folks, got me a few now...

Skip
Dr. Roger
video attachments okay?
smontanaro
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Aug 13 2006, 04:43 PM) *

video attachments okay?

Sure, give it a whirl...

Skip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.