Full Version: Lincoln Premier
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Anyone have one?
Used to have one?
Know anyone with one?
See one for sale anywhere?
Got cool pictures of one?

I think you get what I'm trying to find out. Any info would be appreciated. driving.gif
JWest
Why, you getting one? The cool thing would be that you could fit the 914 in the trunk and take it with you! laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
Here's one right up by Kevin (rhodyguy)
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../2/57718012.htm
rhodyguy
about 15 min from my house. like our 914's rust could be a BIG issue.

kevin
seanery
keep 'em coming!

this could be the cruiser I've always wanted but didn't know existed!

I found this ad last night and fell in love! wub.gif
IPB Image
StratPlayer
You could take out a 100 cement guard rails with that car and survive,,, driving.gif
Bruce Allert
I remember... way back in 67.... in high school.....
these were a dime a dozen idea.gif
Along with all the other beautiful giant boats.
Pontiacs, Buicks & Plymouths. Sure wished I had an airplane hanger so I could have a place to put all them!
bruce
Aaron Cox
what a beast of a car- a freakin tank!
seanery
this may be big, but it aint no tank!

this is a beauty!!! wub.gif
boxstr
Hey Are you going to get a Lincoln, I had one in High School, cost $500. All the money I had saved from burger flipping.
It was a hardtop, Aqua in color, white and aqua, and I think some black in the interior. I would always collect money from anybody that wanted to go for a ride or cruise the drive-in. Used a fair amount of petrol. If I rember correctly a tune-up would have done wonders for fuel economy, but then gas was way under a buck a gallon.
I remeber when four of us guy's went to Yaw's, one of the local drive-ins, and we got six girls in there plus all of us and still had room left for more.
Fun car, wish I had some pics.
CCLINLINCOLNCITY
rick 918-S
My first car was a 1958 Lincoln Capri. (2 dr hardtop like the Continental4 dr) It had duel Cat eye head lights, red/ornge color with a black roof. We would comfortably seat 5 people across the front seat and 5 people across the back seat! It was the party barge supreme. aktion035.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif aktion035.gif clap56.gif
seanery
These look like they are fairly low numbered cars.
about 15,000 hard tops per year (56, 57)
and about 3,400 convertibles per year.

I really like the styling. You get some wings & fins, but its not crazy like the late 50's and early 60's era cars.
Plus, it looks lowered when stock.

I can just imagine crusing the the dog 'n suds on Saturday night! wub.gif
gklinger
Sean - here you go...

1957 Lincoln
seanery
If it were a 2 door, I'd be all over it.

Thanks!
boxstr
Sean The car that Bruce posted the pic of is for sale in Federal Way Washington. $16,000. pics of interior show it to be a really fine looking car.
Here's the plan, you buy the Lincoln, I will drive it halfway and meet you driving my 911.
CCLINTRANSPORTCITY
seanery
16k is out of my toy price range limit. sad.gif
LS6/914
Here are a couple. 57 2dr Premier $2500.00 PH. 219-769-6433 IN. 58 2dr $3800.00 PH. 402-453-8185, NE. these are listed in the November Hemmings news. Cool cars to hot rod, had two customers with these long ago. Good luck..
swood
Skip that Bro. '62 T'bird all the way. Ultimate cruiser. Hi Performance 390 cid 6.7L V8. 340 hp cruise-o-matic 3 speed, low down, 2 door, swing away steering wheel, sweet extruded aluminum dash. My grams had one. damn i loved that car... sad.gif

hers was dark brown/black leather.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.