Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-PICTURES-Woodward Dream Cruise Started
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi Guys,

The Woodward Dream Cruise already started over one week early. I was there yesterday & again today. Lots of beautiful cars. I know you guys like pictures & I started on my other post (Woodward Dream Cruise). I don't know how to link to this new post. I am trying to get a group of 914er's together for next week Tues & Wed. There will be lots of new pictures for your viewing pleasure next week.

Here's a few samples. My favorite it the 57 Tubed Chev. Check out those wheels/tires.

Tom
TJB/914
A few more than lots of Pictures next week Tues & Wed. Over 40,000 cars will be cruising the 16-Mile stretch of Woodward Ave/

Tom
TJB/914
Love the color combo. More photo's next Wednesday.

Tom
TJB/914
More pictures when the 914's cruise tomorrow Wed night.

Tom
TJB/914
See all you Porsche Cruiser's this evening. Remember meeting @ Auto Zone Woodward Ave one block north of 14-Mile, N.E.Corner btwn. 6:00 P.M. & 7:00. P.M.

"Be There"

Tom
TJB/914
Hi All,

If you read my other post. I lost over (50) pictures last night (operator error) & will have more this Saturday the 19th.

Here's one of Mark914 & myself (Mark is the younger guy).

Tom
Gustl
Hey Tom, really "hot" pics thumb3d.gif

thanks for sharing pray.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
i love porsche
great pics, ive never seen so many Ford GT's in one place, and that Mangusta is AWESOME!
TJB/914
Hey all,

Attended the official Woodward Dream Cruise today. I took about (150) pictures & will post them on my other Woodward Dream Cruise post. I'll post most of the pictures tonight & tomorrow.

Had a great time lots of interesting cars, women, music, cruising, etc. (big party). popcorn[1].gif

Tom
TJB/914
Last one for the night, see my other Woodward Dream Cruise. popcorn[1].gif More tomorrow.

Tom
TJB/914
Hi All Motor Fans. popcorn[1].gif

I'll post a few more this morning & mostly on my other Woodward posting.

tom
TJB/914
Yea, they brought everything & anything popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.