Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today at NARP H.Q.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Yep! From now on Linda wall be known as C. W. Horne.

After taking Best -4 at Portland Linda has desided to throw MONEY at NICE 914 and become one of the winnies.
Powder Coated A-arms and trialing arms.
Click to view attachment

Elephant bushings
Click to view attachment
Sway bars
Click to view attachment
and lots of new Yellow Zink Plating. All of the brackets and coverplates have been done.
Click to view attachment

:PERMAGRIN: Joe
So.Cal.914
Ooooh, eyegasms. Lots of candy.
Allan
Gonna be nice Linda.

C W Horne av-943.gif
JPB
Blingady bling bling.

:trophy:Ooma mowmow ooma oomamowmamow!
spare time toys
For a second when I first started to read this I thought you were going to say it was getting a six swap.
JoeSharp
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Aug 13 2006, 04:41 PM) *

For a second when I first started to read this I thought you were going to say it was getting a six swap.

Not yet. We're doing suspention and 5 lug now and the -6 goes in sometime after the RRC.
Aaron Cox
rofl...

looks killer linda....
Lou W
All she needs now are powder coated jackstands. biggrin.gif

Lookin good thumb3d.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(Lou W @ Aug 13 2006, 05:25 PM) *

All she needs now are powder coated jackstands. biggrin.gif

Lookin good thumb3d.gif

Lou: I'm suprised you didn't notice them.
Brando
Holy Concours Weenie! That shiat looks dayum güd.
T H O M A S
nice workmanship biggrin.gif
rcrgrl
sweeeet - i am soo jealous smile.gif

Toast
Looks like John (VegasRacer) now has competition for the Awards. tongue.gif
VegasRacer
Lookin' good Judy. biggrin.gif
SLITS
Nice ....... to bad though as I thought you were one of the Barbarians of SoCal. I won't be able to talk to you anymore.

Blind note to CW Horne .... If you think I'm gonna lay down in the road and let you run over me to see all that bling, you're nuckin futz.

bye1.gif
Aaron Cox
Judy.. ROFL....

vewy nice....

Linda, we need your black car, mine, elliots, and Vegas racer's cars to pose together,,,,
MoveQik
Looks nice Linda! CW.....hmmmmm.....too bad. You seemed like such a nice person too. Whoulda thunk?? Perhaps you would be more comfortable hanging out here - Wine, Cheese and NOS parts

poke.gif See you in Moab!

Mike
/L.
we need your black car, mine, elliots, and Vegas racer's cars to pose together,,,,
[/quote]

That would great!! wub.gif maybe we (blackcars) could make the calendar for next year? ya think... confused24.gif . A BIG THANK YOU to Joe & Thomas for doing such a fine job on her. I love my ride. It will look really different for RRC. And thanks to all for the nice words of support. aktion035.gif smoke.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 13 2006, 04:01 PM) *

Not yet. We're doing suspention and 5 lug now and the -6 goes in sometime after the RRC.

But her rims are so perty wub.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 14 2006, 12:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 13 2006, 04:01 PM) *

But her rims are so perty wub.gif

From what I understand... everything that Linda upgrades FROM... will fit perfectly on MY car... clap56.gif

piratenanner.gif
Eric_Shea
She should be getting her rear calipers and rotors today... Waaaaay C-dub.

Tell Thomas his are late because you had to have yours!
JoeSharp
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 14 2006, 03:24 PM) *

Tell Thomas his are late because you had to have yours!

Eric: WE won't haved ot tell Thomas anything. The next time Thomas sees CW he'll be bjthcing about it.
Eric_Shea
Shit... I better get his done tonight... LOL
Eric_Shea
OK... shamed into it. Thomas is all done. Coming with a couple of free bronze bushing kits from way back for Matt as well.

beerchug.gif
T H O M A S
thanks eric biggrin.gif
/L.
You see Thomas, Eric is a gentleman. He took care of the lady first! biggrin.gif rocking nana.gif even though I whinnnned a little to have them done first and before RRC. That's all! flipa.gif
SLITS
Change your signature you....you.....you CW (Concours Whiner)
Eric_Shea
even though I whinnnned a little to have them done first and before RRC

She laid it on thick!

Did they make it?
/L.
So what Ron stones.gif I have to live up to my license plate! lol3.gif prop.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Aug 14 2006, 10:13 AM) *
Linda, we need your black car, mine, elliots, and Vegas racer's cars to pose together,,,,

If somebody would have gone to the WCC, they could have taken a photo with Elliot, Linda and me. alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.