Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad, Who is the ceramic exhaust coating...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tony C
B-
I need the name and phone for the guy you know that does ceramic exhaust coatings.

-Tony
seanery
Tony,
He left Indy about an hour ago. Probably won't hear from him here until Friday.
Qarl
I just used Jet Hot. FAST turnaround and beautiful finish.

The stirling finish looks like chrome!
Mueller
The guy Brad always talks about is Performance Coatings in Arlington (??), TX
Mike Tomlison (or something like that)
McMark
Karl, I don't think Tony wants to hear from US. Only BRAD can answer a question as complicated as ceramic coating. :finger2: bootyshake.gif

Sorry, just a little bitter about common knowledge questions being asked specifically of Brad. IMHO, questions should be general and if Brad wants to answer, he will.

I know, I know. I need to chill out too. Rant over. I've said my piece and now I can be quiet again. Hope I don't offend anyone too much. sad.gif unsure.gif
Tony C
Actually I knew that some of you also would know the answer. It seems much faster to post here than just call Brad as he sometimes doesn't remeber why people have cell phones. wink.gif

-Tony
Britain Smith
Brad is actually on the road...driving between Indy and here.

I just sent out my heads, valves, springs, and pistons to polydyn in Houston for thermal barrier coatings and anti-friction coatings. They had very competitive prices, good turn around time, and every place uses basically the same stuff. They all also claim to be doing all the NASCAR stuff...

-Britain
redshift
QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Oct 21 2003, 03:59 PM)
Karl, I don't think Tony wants to hear from US. Only BRAD can answer a question as complicated as ceramic coating. :finger2: bootyshake.gif

Sorry, just a little bitter about common knowledge questions being asked specifically of Brad. IMHO, questions should be general and if Brad wants to answer, he will.

I know, I know. I need to chill out too. Rant over. I've said my piece and now I can be quiet again. Hope I don't offend anyone too much. sad.gif unsure.gif

How does Brad feel about your ideas, Mark? Brad?

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.