Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: some stupid hill billies scare me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rotary'14
This is a link to a video where some stupid people start harrassing an innocent motorist for having a nice car. (my nite-mare situation) Good thing these two stupid F***s get taught a lessson.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11555547...h_the_Wrong_Guy

long video be patient. listen to those dumb comments........

I think it's funny, but also sad that there are peeps out there like this.

-Rob

ps, I guess hillbillies should be one word.
GWN7
I thought it was a thread for Miles at first......hill ...billys smile.gif
grasshopper
av-943.gif
effutuo101
Funny, but this has hoax written all over it. Last time I checked, rednecks (even in texas) don't drive a state of the art Toyota Tundra trucks and keep bats a little closer to where they can reach them with out digging.
Allan
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Aug 15 2006, 09:42 AM) *

Funny, but this has hoax written all over it. Last time I checked, rednecks (even in texas) don't drive a state of the art Toyota Tundra trucks and keep bats a little closer to where they can reach them with out digging.

Their Canadian red necks!!! av-943.gif
effutuo101
chairfall.gif av-943.gif
turboman808
Yeah thats fake.
GWN7
Canadian red necks drive snowmobiles....... wink.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Aug 15 2006, 09:42 AM) *

NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and Daryl Waltrup introduced the Tundra's to the rednecks. biggrin.gif driving.gif ph34r.gif
street legal go-kart
Had something similar happen about 5 years ago when driving the SC.

Problem for the assholes was that the girl with me was a crime scene investigator for the local sheriff dept.
The look on the assholes face as we IDed them after we were all stopped by 5 patrol cars was PRICELESS.

Felony stalking, 2-10 , mandated sentencing, not negotiable ,also not a joke in ole CALI!
Hard to beat when you have someone in the car who spent her life in court.

JT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.