914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Sure beats 110f. Meet Julio.
Allan
That your future son-in-law?
Toast
wavey.gif
Flat VW
Did you bring a fishing pole Howard, just for the halibut?

John mueba.gif
Root_Werks
wavey.gif
markb
wavey.gif
balljoint
If they let you take the wheel for a bit, make sure you Honk if you go past Canada. stan.gif
GTeener
wavey.gif
SLITS
Nanuck of the North.......ahh forget it..... finger.gif
dekman
Looks cloudy and cold? 85 and beautiful in Ojai Howard! Have you played Bingo yet? Keep Warm kyle.gif
Howard
Glacier Bay. Wow! We're on the Oosterdam. No one here has ever heard of Jeroen. biggrin.gif
Mueller
BTDT smile.gif

IPB Image

have fun !!!!!!
GWN7
Just think how much you could sell that ice for back home wink.gif
GTeener
Post pictures of the whales and otters for me smile.gif And enjoy the rest of your cruise.
balljoint
FYI, when you want to wizz over the side don't do it from the deck over the balcony cabins......you'll get caught and keel-hauled BTDT bootyshake.gif smile.gif
mikelsr
My wife and I really enjoyed our cruise out there! We saw a pod of killer whales slapping their tails on the water. Man was that cool.

Enjoy your vacation and quit spending all of your $$ on using the internet! They have all kinds of things to spend your $$ on. Let me see, we bought a number of paintings at various art auctions -- wait did I say we? smile.gif

Mike
Cap'n Krusty
Uhhh, Howard? You didn't, uhhh, take THE HOSE across state lines, did you? The Cap'n
So.Cal.914
Looks bleak, is that Oregon? hitfan[1].gif biggrin.gif
/L.
Looks beautiful! thumb3d.gif Have a Great time & take lots of pictures. Enjoy...
Rhodes71/914
Hope you have a great cruise. Get ready for some rain, it's been a cold wet summer.
How far north are you going, just doing Southeast or are you going to see any more of the last frontier?

Homer is a pretty nice town if you're on the Kenai Peninsula.
HeloMech
oooh ooooh..

yeah... pics... and stories... we're looking at doing the Alaska cruise thing 2007. I just posted about it. grrrrr.... jerk! poke.gif
rick 918-S
bye1.gif Bon Boy Ooogee!
neo914-6
beer.gif thanks for going somewhere cold, better than seeing you in a speedo. laugh.gif
jimtab
Howie...as a former resident of the 49th...I was raised there....I can recommend the Halibut beer balls and the 3 spot prawns....mmmmm and fercristsake dont by any Bear bells...that is how they tell the difference between Grizzly/Brown bear scat and black bear scat....the Big boys have bear bells in their scat....and be sure to buy a postcard with the recipe for catching polar bears, and at least buy one bilikin....I have mine on my watch fob...nice old ivory.....enjoy the most beautiful place ever....
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(jimtab @ Aug 17 2006, 08:50 PM) *

Howie...as a former resident of the 49th...I was raised there....

that explains the beard
were you raised by bears? biggrin.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 17 2006, 10:02 PM) *

QUOTE(jimtab @ Aug 17 2006, 08:50 PM) *

Howie...as a former resident of the 49th...I was raised there....

that explains the beard
were you raised by bears? biggrin.gif

That's me baby.... biggrin.gif
dekman
Howard...are you home yet or did a bear eat you? dancinnanner.gif Hey , Linda found the perfect car for you! av-943.gif
Joe Bob
Don't press bare butt cheeks against the glass.....you freeze the skin to the surface and rip yer balls off....
Howard
So I'll bore you with a few more comments and pix. Advice: Go to Alaska. Go Holland America. See Glacier Bay.

One of the glaciers there is 75 miles long and runs (crawls) to the ocean. At the mouth it is 6 miles wide, estimate 300ft high. Towers over the not too small ship, and drops nice little bergs into the water. The dark blue stuff is compressed snow that fell over 10,000 years ago!

And my new business venture..
Howard
There were a few cancellations, due to security concerns, I guess, so we got quite a cabin upgrade. Private veranda, bath with separate shower and jacuzzi tub, champagne bucket. It's good to be the King! Victoria is beautiful, so was dessert. Toweligami?? biggrin.gif
GWN7
Looks like you had tea at the Empress smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.