Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys think of this car ? (New Member Intro)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JubeP
Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say you have a great forum going here, seems like a great group of people. I have learned a ton from searching here. Anyways, I have been kind of interested in getting a 914 for the last 4 or 5 months (after lurking here, interest has turned into obsession, thanks a lot ! biggrin.gif ) I think this car might be the one. The seller posted a link to a PPI one of you guys did (Brad Roberts I think) I was hoping he might see this and maybe give some more of your impressions about the car. It appears to be pretty rust free, I know thats one of the biggest concerns with these cars. Also, do you guys know any good shops in the L.A./San Diego area to give the car a good once over? Car is in Long Beach / I live in north county san diego. Thanks in advance !
G e o r g e
QUOTE(JubeP @ Aug 15 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Hi everyone, first of all I would like to say you have a great forum going here, seems like a great group of people. I have learned a ton from searching here. Anyways, I have been kind of interested in getting a 914 for the last 4 or 5 months (after lurking here, interest has turned into obsession, thanks a lot ! biggrin.gif ) I think this car might be the one. The seller posted a link to a PPI one of you guys did (Brad Roberts I think) I was hoping he might see this and maybe give some more of your impressions about the car. It appears to be pretty rust free, I know thats one of the biggest concerns with these cars. Also, do you guys know any good shops in the L.A./San Diego area to give the car a good once over? Car is in Long Beach / I live in north county san diego. Thanks in advance !

i believe your tlaking about Mr. Sharp on the PPI

go to members list and PM him

welcome.png
JubeP
My bad, I was just searching for shops in my area and Brad Roberts came up, got them mixed up, thanks.
Bleyseng
QUOTE(JubeP @ Aug 15 2006, 05:07 PM) *

My bad, I was just searching for shops in my area and Brad Roberts came up, got them mixed up, thanks.

That Asshole!!! finger.gif

just kidding! Brad's a good guy and if he posted a PPI it would be 5 pages long......
jgara962
welcome.png
JoeSharp
welcome.png
I live in north county san diego.

Dieter's.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.