Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad, what do you do for work?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
I am not edutated here...

what is your business?
all914 looks like a custom shop doing alot of 914 stuff.

what is SSI that you refer to sometimes???

Rich
campbellcj
http://www.stainlesssystemsinc.com/
jonwatts
Smoking Squirrels Inc. (your avatar is hillarious)
Mueller
I've known Brad for what 4 or 5 years...I don't even know what he did when he had job smile.gif

mueba.gif

i showed Sherryl Rich's avatar....i was then informed that we need to get a life ??? smile.gif
EdwardBlume
I think Brad made it big with his India telemarketing scam.
ar15.gif ar15.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Isn't that Chip? Or is it Dale?

Could we get a smily weed face of somekind? If not, this one biggrin.gif works.
AARRGGH
Is that pipe made of NOS parts? cool.gif
Brad Roberts
Damn good question Richard.

Why do you ask ??

I have spent the last year working on the purchase of SSI (my official title is VP of operations) CEO will come at year 3. Prior to that (4 years) I was a Project manager for a computer consulting company I helped start....and prior to that I had a shop in Texas where we did 90% Porsche stuff. I have what I consider a unique background of Porsche and computers. I have travelled with a professional factory backed Porsche race team that ran the ALMS in 2000 and regularly help amateurs dial in their setup on factory Porsche race cars (GT3 Cup cars, RSR EVO's, GT3RS') I know a little bit about alot. I help people get started in Porsche time trials/PCA club racing and still turn a wrench or two during the week.

I'm a bum.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.