Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC I just broke my dam toe
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
I was mesmerized by the American flag hanging up in my basement (as in "how the hell did that get here?") when I tripped over the Total Gym Pro contraption that I should have seen. Fell through a pile of boxes like a car chase on the old TV show "Hunter" and now I am hobbling around. Sweet. If I go to the doc will they cast me up or just tell me to go easy on it for a few weeks? I figure it either doctor orTarett strut mounts. unsure.gif
rhodyguy
lets see, 1:40 am. the taverns close at 2. blinded by amber liquid?

kevin
maf914
Chris,

I don't think they do much for broken toes, unless you've broken some foot bones too. You can't really put a cast on a toe.

By the way, I'm not sure how a strut mount is gonna help your toe, but you might as well give it a try! laugh.gif

Mike
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 22 2003, 04:15 AM)
lets see, 1:40 am. the taverns close at 2. blinded by amber liquid?

kevin

I think Kevin hit the nail on da head laugh.gif
unless there was some Fat Tire left beerchug.gif
bruce
redshift
If you made it til now, I say car parts.

M
DNHunt
Get it fixed Chris. You don't need any potential problems with your feet. Which foot was it the smile foot or the shift foot.

Dave
p914
I broke my little toe once, the doc says they can't do anything except maybe tape it to the one next to it to keep it from moving around.
jnp914
Ditto.

Oh, you can watch the steady progression of the pretty colors, red, yellow, purple, black. Like a rotten apple.
ChrisReale
Shift foot. Yea I was drunk sad.gif Went to the doc today and got x-ray'd. It broke. I just have to tape it up and go easy on it. Maybe I can convince the girlfriend that strut mounts make crutches more stable mueba.gif
redshift
We need to look at the reasons you drink.

Hmmm.... strut mounts have you depressed.. I think I found the cause of your broken toe.

medicare..

M
ChrisReale
Nah, I was drunk because I was involved in a heated game of PGA Tour Golf by EA Sports. ph34r.gif
Hawktel
Yeah, you can't play Golf without Amber Aiming Juice!

laugh.gif
jnp914
Dude, you were 'faced!

Fore!!! laugh.gif
72914S
broke my big toe twice one year had to wear a wedge glued to the bottom of my shoe (no weight on the toe) hard to shift though! By the way Chris don`t know if you remember me but I bought a muffler from you last year,a four in four out ,monza or something.Just wanted to say thanks it sounds great,(til I can talk the wife it to a Triad! ) Barry
ChrisReale
Sure do remember you. Glad you are getting use from it.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Hawktel @ Oct 22 2003, 12:51 PM)
Yeah, you can't play Golf without Amber Aiming Juice!

laugh.gif

I agree! but ya also gotta have a bigass cuban (lookalike) turd hang'n frumoutta yer lips for that crucial sighting laugh.gif
bruce
rhodyguy
not only do you get tech advise, they told you what the doc would say. better safe than foot surgery. here's limping at you.
Korijo
Wanna borrow my chair ?? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.