Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auction Yellow 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTeener

Gwen,

Yellow 914-6 as seen on various web sites and www.carshowing.com is being auctioned by me to those who have driven/inquired.

I will accept best bid over $20,000 received by e-mail no later than Friday, August 18 by 2PM PDT.

I will immediately notify winning bidder and runner-up bidder.

Terms are receipt of a $2,000 deposit check via Fed Ex no later than Monday, Aug 15, or I contact runner-up.

I will turn over vehicle and title in return for balance of bid in form of certified check only.

Car can be picked up with all accessories (roll-bar, cover, extra parts) in Healdsburg, CA. I do not pay for shipping, but will coordinate with your shipper or provide name and number of car transporter broker.

If highest bids the same, I will contact bidder whose e-mail arrived earliest.

Bidding open now.

Poss Pragoff
pragoff@sonic.net
Healdsburg, CA

FYI...

Yellow isn't really my color, but maybe one of you is interested in this car confused24.gif
rjames
That car has been for sale for quite some time...
GTeener
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 16 2006, 11:01 AM) *

That car has been for sale for quite some time...

Because of the asking price or something else undisclosed?
smontanaro
From the looks of the VIN, I'd say it's a conversion. Just about no matter how
nicely it was done, the price seems kinda high.

Skip
BKLA
Price is relative to your wants and desires.

Having recently purchased a 6 conversion that is super sweet, clean and well done, I can only say that price is completely relative to what the owner wants and what the buyer is willing to spend. The car I bought had exactly what I wanted and was therefore worth the asking price to me.

Its all relative to what the seller wants to get out of the car and what a potential buyer is looking for...
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(BKLA @ Aug 16 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Price is relative to your wants and desires.

Having recently purchased a 6 conversion that is super sweet, clean and well done, I can only say that price is completely relative to what the owner wants and what the buyer is willing to spend. The car I bought had exactly what I wanted and was therefore worth the asking price to me.

Its all relative to what the seller wants to get out of the car and what a potential buyer is looking for...

Sounds like you might have paid almost that much yourself. But your right, if your

happy with what you purchased whats it matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.