Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: busy day yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
tore into it. replaced ball joints. installed turbo tie rods, my new spherical strut mounts and lubed the squeeky swaybar bushings. i was cleaning up when jeanne drove in. we dicussed the alignment to come. then she says " if you are going through all this, why don't you get some of those adjustable struts like chris had at the autocross?". wub.gif getting TOLD to spend money by the wife smile.gif

kevin
TheCabinetmaker
Kevin, I dig the avatar, but when it is on my screen, my scroll wheel on my mouse will not work. I have to use the arrow keys to scroll down and then it works.
Whats up with that?
rhodyguy
sean loaded it for me. do you have dial up? i do and mine does the same thing sort of. i tried to load it and got that "30 second fatal error" warning. arrowing is kind of herky jerky. i may have to change it. people will get all kinds of pissed off. malmz (steve) did a nice job with it. others, please let me know if this situation is the same for you.

kevin
JWest
Yes, the avitar does funny things to my scrolling too (high speed connection at work).

Good job of training the wife! wink.gif
TheCabinetmaker
cox cable connection
rhodyguy
damn. i'll change it. must be too complex. GET YOUR STICKERS!!!! hope the po box isn't empty today headbang.gif

kevin
rhodyguy
problem fixed?

kevin
TheCabinetmaker
yup, that did it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.