Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts Heaven Salvage Yard ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vesnyder
I received a quote for a part I am looking for for a decent price (for the first time) from Parts Heaven and I was curious if anybody from the board has had any experience with these guys - good or bad? Thanks
Demick
They are local to me. So I have never dealt with them mail order - only walk-in business. But they are good guys. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.

Demick
DanT
agree.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Demick @ Aug 16 2006, 04:05 PM) *

But they are good guys. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.

agree.gif sometimes a bit on the pricy side, but stand up guys and a good & large selection of parts ...

spencer is a good guy to talk to, he knows 914s. he used to work for EASY ...
beerchug.gif Andy
MartyYeoman
I use them all the time.
They are a good resource.
michel richard
I've used them mailorder a few times for my project. Good, quick, reliable service.

Michel
shoguneagle
I used them when I built my 914-8 over fifteen years ago (Spencer Ng) and recently purchased a complete 3.2 engine from them this year. As said before, sometimes pricy but completely honest and trustworthy. Will use them in building my current project 914 -sixer conversion.

I do not have any reservation in recommending as well as using them.

Steve Hurt
Cap'n Krusty
Good guys. I use 'em often.

The Cap'n
Krieger
I've used them for the past few years, they are great and have even accepted returns.
Eric_Shea
Good guys. I use 'em often.

Not The Cap'n

(seriously, I've always had a great mailorder experience with them)
carreraguy
agree.gif
In my experience, you can't go wrong with these guys; used them many times for my 911 and 914.
Later,
mack914
Have used them alot, always honest and up front. Spencer is very helpful and they always seem to have what I need.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 16 2006, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Demick @ Aug 16 2006, 04:05 PM) *

But they are good guys. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.
spencer is a good guy to talk to, he knows 914s. he used to work for EASY ...
beerchug.gif Andy

..Really?
How long has Spencer NOT worked at EASY?

Oh yeah, Partsheaven...... Yah, Gud! piratenanner.gif
Trekkor
I bought my 7" steelies for $50 from them.
Also my tach, alternator, Rivieras, sending units...Lots of stuff.

someday another SIX, likely. idea.gif

KT
dangrouche
used those guys for the past 24 years for my various 911 and 914 projects over the years. good guys both of them. excellent integrity and knoweldge
toon1
never orderd from Parts Haven, I have heard they are pricey. I have done lots of mail order from EASY and they are good, talk to John. I like to go in there when I have the chance. It's kinda cool to see all the porsche stuff in there.
chilli
agree.gif agree.gif Have done mail order with them, If price is right and shipping is right go for it
driving.gif driving.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Aug 17 2006, 12:09 AM) *

..Really?
How long has Spencer NOT worked at EASY?

at least 3 years ...
smile.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Aug 17 2006, 12:29 AM) *

I thought Spencer used to work for Partsheaven, he left to start EASY and Al was not very happy about it...not a good subject to bring up to either one from what I hear blink.gif

gee, guys, you got it all wrong ... spencer is the asian guy that you see in all the PH printing ads ... standing around in his white coat ...

alfred.gif Andy
Dr Evil
Man, I remeber Spencer form back in 96 at Easy when I lived on 49th and San Pablo, right around the corner. Always wearing the lab coat. I liked him, the owner at Easy was a bit of an A-hole to me at times for no obvious reason, though confused24.gif Spenser would just let me dig around in the 914 parts as much as I wanted. thumb3d.gif
Dave_Darling
I do know of two people who bought complete working assemblies from them who were not completely satisfied with them. I think one may have been a case of expecting too much (i.e., a 2.7 RS-ish motor that doesn't leak oil), and I'm foggy on the details of the other. Who does post here occasionally, so he can comment if he wishes.

Even with two less-than-completely-happy customers, that's a pretty good track record for 10-15 years that I know of people dealing with them. (Especially with used parts!)

I've bought from them several times, and have never been unhappy with my purchase. They even bench-tested a fuel pump for me, right in front of me, to show me that it worked.

--DD
Robert21
biggrin.gif I have got parts from them. and always got what i wanted
they ship the parts fast i got them in two or three days .
not the same with alot of other places.

Robert
krazykonrad
I've only used them once, but I was very happy. Good service and a good price along with very fast shipping! thumb3d.gif clap56.gif
THey're like the opposite of AA.
Konrad, 72/4
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.