Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Race Car pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
Could we start a thread that features only pictures of 914's that are raced ?
A/X , radical street ,track only ect....

I admit this is self serving as I am about to start the 71 as Dylans car is going to the paint shop in a couple of weeks.

I probably will only use it for DE's and a/x to start but will probably graduate to SCCA track events within a couple of years.

I'm trolling for ideas and the hope that I will not have to go through all the members pics to find what I want.

I still havent decided what engine but have to admit I am leaning towards a 3.2/6 at this point. wub.gif

Thx

JT
DanT
QUOTE(street legal go-kart @ Aug 16 2006, 03:50 PM) *

Could we start a thread that features only pictures of 914's that are raced ?
A/X , radical street ,track only ect....

I admit this is self serving as I am about to start the 71 as Dylans car is going to the paint shop in a couple of weeks.

I probably will only use it for DE's and a/x to start but will probably graduate to SCCA track events within a couple of years.

I'm trolling for ideas and the hope that I will not have to go through all the members pics to find what I want.

I still havent decided what engine but have to admit I am leaning towards a 3.2/6 at this point. wub.gif

Thx

JT

There is a nailed thread in the Paddock of just this type of material... biggrin.gif
brant
I'll put one up..
you can see 99% of my details in the thread "vintage" in my signature...

(of course the last 1% of the details are secret!)
rolleyes.gif
URY914
It currently has 124 replies and 90% are pictures. I have got to be the biggest supplier of pics..... biggrin.gif
dekman
Go with the 3.6L....you won't be disappointed! biggrin.gif
street legal go-kart
Just goes to show you how much free time I have had in the last 3-4 months dry.gif

I have never even looked at the Paddock section.

Need vacation drunk.gif

Paul your car is already a source of inspiration for me and very few of the pics posted have been missed.

Dek, the 3.6 does appeal but I have a 3.2 with about 30k original so that will be hard to resist. Dollar wise I will be way ahead as I traded a short wheel base taildragger roller for the 3.2 clap56.gif

JT
street legal go-kart
Also Brant,
Followed your progress from the first post and if my 71 when finished is close to the quality of your car, I will have reason to be proud indeed.

Thanks Guys,

JT
turboman808
QUOTE(dekman @ Aug 16 2006, 05:09 PM) *

Go with the 3.6L....you won't be disappointed! biggrin.gif

I was asking this morning for pictures of cars withe the ultimate air dam.

Looks pretty good. Of course it may not make it up the driveway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.