Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni reds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
if you have bought recently, where did you get your's. what was your best price? my computer leaves at 7:00 am. search time is limited.

kevin
seanery
kevin get the yellows!
they are comfy and nicely adjustable.

my 2 cents.
seanery
i got springs, adjustable perches, front & rear shocks from Jason at Paragon for 900.
rhodyguy
i was always under the impression the yellows were some what "agressive" in the ride department. don't know if that $ number will fly. i don't want to push things. i'll call jason today and have him give me the low down. thanks sean.

kevin
rhodyguy
sean, can you nail that out of country thread for me?

kevin
seanery
my car had kyb's when i got it. with the yellows in soft it is so much more comfortable to drive.
DNHunt
Kevin take a look at the stuff I got when you come over Saturday.

Dave
Aaron Cox
i have the reds and i love em wub.gif
machina
I have the reds on my car, very happy with them on and off the track. Adjustable perches with 175lb linear springs helped alot. Much better than the progressive 140's that I removed.

Car came with them so can't complain too much about not having yellows.

dr
vortrex
kevin check out my ad in the classifieds for the whole koni red coilover setup with springs.
Rusty
I installed Koni Yellows all around. Jason had the best price on shocks alone. (I got a package deal with other stuff, elsewhere.)
rhodyguy
i went with the reds for the front from paragon. jason wasn't in. brought up the club, don't know if it made any dif. i'll give your ad a look vortex.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.